jonah (cute)

I made this imagine and posted it on my why dont we fan acct on insta!! Go follow my wdw fan acct @ill.be.okay.wdw

Trigger warning- there will be negative self talk, self hate, and panic attacks. Please practice self care before during and after reading! I'm here if you need anything

Y/n pov
I wake up to my boyfriend jonah wrapping his arms around me. A smile grows on my face right away. I love our morning cuddles. Jonah is so wonderful. I snuggle up against jonah. Today jonah is taking us to the beach. He knows the beach is one of my favorite places. I love the ocean... I just hate having to wear a bathing suit in front of so many people. I hate my body soo much. I wish I was pretty and skinny.
I turn and look over a jonah. I lean in and give him a tiny kiss on the nose. His eyes flutter over and he smiles.

"Good morning my beautiful angel" he says and leans in and kisses me.
"Morning baby." I smile
"You wanna get up and get ready for our special day?" He asks
"Let's do it" I giggle

We both get out of bed and start getting ready for our day. I hop in the shower and start getting negative thoughts about my body. I try to push the thoughts away, but they wont leave. I get out of the shower and go get dressed. I bump into jonah on the way out of the bathroom.

"Damnn my baby is gorgeous" he winks at me
I smile.

Jonah pov
I complimented y/n and she seemed a little off. I know when something is wrong with her. We have been together for 4 years. She is my world. And I just want her to be okay. I know she has her insecurities and all that, but in my eyes she is beautiful and beyond perfect. She always knows how to make me smile.
I decided to ask If she was okay. I know she will try to hide how she is feeling. But I just need her to know that I am here for her.

   "Are you okay baby? I can tell when something is wrong. And you seem a little off. Do you still wanna go to the beach?" I ask
   "Baby, I'm okay. And yes I still wanna go!! Today is gonna be An amazing day!" She smiles

Y/n pov
Jonah definitely knows something is wrong. I dont want to make him feel bad for me. I dont wanna be a bother. And sometimes I feel like I'm being a bother with everything going on. I just wanna be okay. I just wish I was good enough.

After I hear jonah start the shower i go and get in my yellow bikini. I stand in front of my mirror looking at my body. Then those negative thoughts come back. I kssp trying to make them leave but they wont.
I fall to the ground and start to cry.

I'll never be pretty. Ill never be skinny. Ill never be good enough. Jonah could have any girl he ever wanted. I dont know why he is with someone as ugly as me. I hate myself so much. I've been preparing for the day jonah is gonna leave me, because  one day he is gonna realize I'm ugly and annoying. And he is gonna realize that there are so many better girls  in this world.
It really sucks  that this is how I am. I just wish I could love myself.

My little cries have into sobs.

Jonah pov
As soon as I turn the Shower off I hear sobs.
"Oh fuck!" I whisper shout  after I realized it was coming from y/n.
I dry off teally quickly and throw on my shorts. Then I run out of the bathroom into my room. I look around and finally see y/n curled up in a ball sobbing. I run up to her and pick her up. I lay down on my bed with her.
"Baby, what's wrong?! I'm here baby, every thing is okay. Please talk to me" I say.
"I hate myself jonah! I'm so fat and I'm ugly. And I'm annoying." Her sobs start to get heavier and she starts to hiccup.
"My love, you are so beautiful. In my eyes you are perfect. You are not fat, annoying or ugly. You make me the happiest person alive. I wanna be with you forever." I say
"Jonah, you could have any other girl in the world. And I'm holding you back from that because of my problems." She hiccups

I hold her tighter and give her a kiss.

"Baby you are not holding me back. I wanna be with you forever. ... you know what?! Sit up and wait for me, I'll be right back.

Y/n pov
I sit up and move to the edge of the bed waiting for jonah. What the hell could he possibly be doing? I see jonah come back into our room. He makes his way over to me and I start to get a little nervous.

Jonah pov
I go back into mine and y/n room. I walk over to her and kiss her forehead.
"Y/n I have been wanting to do this forever. I was gonna wait til we got ti the beach. But I think it needs to be done now." I say
"Jonah what the hell are you talking about?!"y/n asks
"Listen, y/n I have loved you since the day I met you. And the moment I met you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my forever. And I promise I'll never hurt you." I start to tear up
"Jonah... what do you mean?" Y/n asks

I sit up from the bed and go in front of y/n and get on one knee.
I see y/n tear up again.

"Y/n, I dont wanna be with anybody else... ever. I want you. So.. will you marry me?"

Y/n jumps and screams "yes."

I give y/n a kiss and slide the ring on her finger.

"I love you baby." I say giving her a kiss
"I love you too jonah"