Paying for farts :/

I really don't know what I wanted to accomplish in that last...uh 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 but here is da real deal.

I was waking up on the wrong and only side of my bed when my sister decided it would be good to drench me with my soda that she "accidently" shook up and sprayed all over me.

Now you might be asking, "How is this good?" and "Isn't this supposed to be a good book?" or "what was his momma on when she birthed him?".

Well that one can of holy soda woke me up exactly 8 minutes before virtual school but, In my rage and fury, I didn't know that my phone was dead and my alarm is supposed to wake me up 10 minutes before class. 

Now, I am a deep sleeper (especially on Mondays) so I wouldn't have woken up in my usual time and my annoying sister knew that. But come on! Can you at least wake me nicer?

It didn't matter since her waking me up was worth it.

In my 1st hour, My classmate farted and this other kid did too at the same time. They were the best friends ever since.

Everyone that wasn't in there didn't know what happened but everyone that was in our class decided to keep it a secret. 

Eventually, people started to pay for the info. First, it started off small with 1 homework  assignment. But then It got big like 15 dollars, a pack of double bubble gum, and a Sharpedo. (Middle school wise.)

As the bids went higher and higher, I was confused. All I wanted to know is why they wanted to pay for farts?  And why were they so curious?

I bet if they knew what they were betting on farts, they would reconsider. But who am I to say that?

...

The seller