Character Introduction

Name: Korvo Furosuto

-Characteristics-

Race: Human

Gender: Male

Hair Colour: White

Eye Colour: Grey

Blood Type: B

Affiliation: Shining Beacon, Fairy Tail

Guild Mark Location: Right Forearm

Occupation: Mage

Team: None

Partner(s): Mercury

Base of Operations: Shining Beacon Building

-Personal Status-

Status: Active

Relative(s): Unknown

-Magic-

Ice Dragon Slayer Magic

Ice Make Magic

"Dragon Slayer Magic doesn't have to be destructive. It can create. And it can be beautiful."

-Appearance-

Korvo is a slim but lithe young man of average height. Whilst not as strong physically as some opponents, he makes up for it in both speed and magical prowess. A feature that never fails to shock people are his eyes; a grey so pale that they are nearly white, leading to most unnerving results on the wrong end of a glare. Fairly delicate features sometimes lead people to believe be is female upon a first-time meeting.

His clothing consists of a light grey-brown jacket over a white top and dark trousers, along a necklace, which he keeps hidden under his attire at all times, in the shape of a snowflake, inscribed with the numbers '777'. -Personality-

Whilst quiet and polite on the most part, Korvo will go all out to protect his comrades, a view inspired by Natsu Dragneel, whom he looked up to as an idol before the Tenroujima disappearance. He is, however, under the opinion that destruction is bad, usually opting for a less violent if possible, sometimes not using magic at all, and has an eye for beauty. Despite being level-headed and calm at most times, Korvo can be a bit of a dreamer at times, and does find that on occasion he can enjoy a battle. Though he tends to distance himself from people outside his Guild, preferring the company of his Exceed partner Mercury (a witty but friendly cat with serious sarcasm issues), the few other friends he has are steadfast and firm ones.

Before the Tenroujima incident, Korvo always dreamt of joining Fairy Tail, but after the disappearance of the S-class exam participants- most specifically Natsu and Wendy- he decided instead to join a smaller, less conspicuous Guild, Shining Beacon.

-Relationships-

-Mercury- the Dragon Slayer's Exceed partner, Mercury and Korvo are inseparable, being each other's best friends and biggest supporters.

-Hibiki Lates-during his search for the Ice Dragon Glaciai, he went to Blue Pegasus, and Hibiki's Archive magic. Although the search yielded no results, the two became friends as a result.