Chase Rutherford (smut)

I was currently at school when I got a text from my best friends 4freakshow.

  Claire-Hey y/n wanna stream with us tonight?

Hailey-Ya! It would be so interesting 🤭

Chase- wait Ms girl what time is the stream tonight.

Hailey- 7

Y/n- sounds good see y'all then.

   "Miss y/l/n" Mr Anderson said. I looked up from my phone in an embarrassment. "Sorry" I said looking down.

   I wasn't very popular in my school. I was known as the 'outcast' always has headphones in, avoiding people. I always cared about what people thought about me but, as soon as high school hit I lost everything, my friends, popularity, and good grades. I guess my mental health just got the best of me.

After a while the bell finally rang. I picked up my stuff rushing out of the classroom.

Claire- okay guys I found what we are going to do tonight. I want to do a talent show! Bring your talent in screen with you and we'll let the fans be the judges!

Hamzah- uhhhh Chase's talent is going to be his brown tongue 🙄

Y/n- like always😐

Hailey-guys stop being rude

Claire- Miss girl no

Chase- y'all act like you never had a brown tongue 🙄.

It was 6:30 so I decided to get my laptop ready and practice my talent. I picked out my outfit. At 6:50 we got the codes to join the zoom.

"Hey guys" I said as I popped up on the screen. " Hey" They all said. "Okay guys we have a special guest y/n. So we decided to show off our talents!. Hamzah your first." Claire said.

"Great" Hamzah replied. " I am doing one of my greatest talents skateboarding off of my bed" Hamzah said sticking his finger in the air. "Boy what" I said. "Just...just watch" He replied. Hamzah picked up his skateboard and positioned his camera to his bed in the corner of his room. He started with small jumps making us duck of screen to giggle. He then jumped up breaking his board in half when he landed on it. When it broke he fell back falling of his bed. "Omg Hamzah are you ok?" Hailey asked laughing. Hamzah popped back on screen crawling to the camera. I bursted out laughing. "Y/n stop laughing it's not nice" chase said. " He crawls so weird" I said still laughing.

  After about 30 min the stream ended.

Chase- nice talent🥴

Y/n- better then yours

Chase- ya right😃

Y/n- let's leave it to the people🤷

Y/n- anyways what you doing

Chase- eating and cleaning my furry outfits

Y/n- cool, still haven't got that furry costume you promised me😑😐😶

Chase- bitch last time you made fun of my furry costumes!!!

Y/n-well now I like them🙄

Read

Y/n- chase

Read

Y/n-bitch

Chase- WHAT

Read

Chase- hello????

Read

Chase-BITCH

y/n- How you like it??? Huh. I know you won't do it again🙄

Chase- fine whatever. Wanna come over?