Reunion Part 2:

Heya, GermanLordCoora here, it's been a while since my latest post of this story, first off, I want to Apologize for this long break, from now on my uploads will become a bit more then before, especially since I am working on 2 other Storys as I am writing this one, also I'll be rewriting the previous Chapters with my new inherited writing Style, so feel free to Check those out from time to time. But enough of that, let's get Back to the Story, shall we...

The Room became silent for a Moment, the Valkeries looked at the purple haired Girl in front of them and turned to Val, who scratched his head, unsure of what to do or say.
Theresa just stared at Sirin, scared for her pupils, she knew what the Girl in front of them can do, so she was extra cautious. The Rest of the Crew Just looked at Sirin and Val unsure of what was going on. Val laughed nervously, hoping for the best.

Himeko was the First to speak up.
"Why hello there young girl, who are you ?"
Sirin looked at her, unsure of what to say or do without starting a conflict and looked at Val in hopes of help.

Val noticed her stare and tried to explain the Situation as nicely as possible. He scratched his head in nervousness.
"hehehe, ummm yeah here's the Thing, I had been given the Mission to watch over her and make Sure everything is ok, I think you'll recognize the name, her Name is-"

Before he could tell them, Kiana Interfered, she had a look of suspicion on her face as she loudly declared
"I have seen you somewhere, didn't I ?!"
Kiana was now on guard at First she had no idea who the person infront of her was, but she began to remember the Silhouette which was all she seen. It was still enough to give her a pinch of fear though.

Everyone except for Sirin looked at her in surprise
"Do you know her, Kiana-chan?" Mei asked, absolutely curious, she knew next to everything about Kiana, so this was quite the surprise.

"The bronya is curious about this too, does subject kiana know this Person?"
Bronya asked as well, giving her a questioning glance.

Himeko also threw kiana a surprised look before turning her attention back at Sirin.
"My, my, you should have introduced us all, so who are you Sweetheart?"

Val sighed, then answered as calm as he could.
"Alright...Sirin, this is Kiana, Mei, Bronya Himeko and Theresa. Girls, this is Sirin. Please try to get along."
The Valkeries became silent and stared at him with wide eyes, not beliving what he just said. Then they began to bombard him with questions, wanting to know what exacktly was going on.

Only Theresa and Kiana stood quiet. Kiana clenched her fists and began shaking in anger, but tried to remain calm.
"So, it's you?...The one who gave me those Nightmares and who nearly killed Mei and everyone else?"

Sirin answered the obvious question, but tried to explain her circumstances.
"Well, what do think human? To be fair, I was in quite the Bad mood when I was brought back and I certaintly didn't want to end up like the first time, so of course I did. Just be gratefull I didn't kill them."

That alone was enough to make Kiana boil from Anger, Knowing what had happend not too Long ago, after all, it was her Body that was abused for this atrocity.
"You....monster......not only did you hurt my friends, but also killed so many People...
Innocent people...WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"
She shouted, making no effort to hide her anger, clearly enraged by Sirin's answer, glaring at her, hatred flaming in her eyes.

Everyone else now got quiet aswell and looked at the two Girls in the Center of attention, Theresa slowly reached to her back, ready to intervene, the rest of the Valkeries also began to reach for their weapons, ready for an All Out fight.

Sirin hadn't realised just yet, instead she began losing her cool aswell, clearly not liking the backtalk and obvious lack of understanding.
"Well, it's certaintly better then dying! You Should be gratefull, I was the one who broke you free at the lab, you have No Idea what else they would have done!!!"

"That doesn't justify  killing millions of people!
furthermore people who haven't done anything wrong!!!"
Kiana yelled back, she also became oblivious to her surroundings, channeling her anger at Sirin.

"Stop it you two!!! Let's Talk about this in a civilized way, okay?" Val raised his voice and stepped inbetween them in an attempt to break them up, however Sirin just grabed him with telekinesis and pushed him back.
"Stay out of this human, this is between me and the girl!"

"Get your filthy hands off of him!!!"
Kiana raised her guns and pointed them at her, ready to fight her to the end, the other Valkeries else also got ready for battle.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!!!"
Val yelled at the top of his lungs, however they all ignored him, Sirin held him against the wall, making it Impossible for Val to move, she glanced at him for a moment, for a moment he could see an apolegetic look on her face, then she glared at the Valkeries in Front of her, ready to mow them all down.

("... It's pointless") Val realised in his mind. Countless thoughts raced through his mind, all the scenarios, any possible outcome...but nothing seemed to work in his head... for Val it was like time stood still in that very moment...

Just before They could even begin fighting, everyone including Sirin felt a presence of despair, dread and Anger linger upon them, but before they could even react, Everyone, with exception of Kiana and Sirin were slammed into the walls, however, they both felt a tight grip on their body, pulling them down as they heard an ominous voice in their heads, distorted, nearly demonic with the  absolut authority of a ruler.
"KNEEL"

Kiana and Sirin began shaking, they both tried to resist, but they weren't in Control of their bodies and despite struggling against the ominous power, they eventually were forced on their knees.
Sirin looked to the left where the presence first had come from, but then she saw...

Val's eyes were cold and nearly lifeless looking, the eyeballs themselves had turned black, the pupils looked more beastlike and his left Iris emitted a lightblue tone, while the right Iris emitted a pink tone, his facial expression had turned stone cold and distant.

The room was filled with the ominous presence holding everyone in place for a few more seconds, before it slowly disapeared...