Im good right here with you

Start from the beginning

I squealed at his sudden movements as he smashed our lips together into a passion filled kiss. My hands snaked up to his neck and into his hair while his held my waist tightly. His hands quickly moved downwards to my hips, where he lightly tugged at the waistband of my pajamas.

We both walked backwards towards his bed, still not breaking out kiss. I backed into it and stumbled slightly but His hand quickly moved to the small of my back to keep me from falling. I giggled at the small gesture as we both jumped onto the bed and quickly pulled the covers over our cold bodies.

" I have been waiting to do that ALL day." He said in a quiet voice.

I licked my lips and let my hands reach back up into his messy hair.

" Well it just so happens that I have to." I giggled.

As I spoke he placed his finger onto my lips.

" Shhhhh I don't know how thick these walls are!" He warned in a voice just above a whisper.

I clicked my tongue on the roof my mouth before leaning even closer to Spencer.

" Well then I guess we'll just have to find something to do other than talking." I teased with a large smile.

Without missing a beat he pressed our lips together and pulled our bodies closer together. He grabbed my waist and turned us so that we were both on our sides and I wrapped my arms sound his chest tightly. I nuzzled my head under his head chin and hummed in content. He placed a light kiss on the top of my head before we both dozed off into a deep sleep in each other's arms.
————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next morning, I awoke With Spencer large arms wrapped around me. I smiled softly as I wiped the sleep from my eyes and walked over to the window. The world was blanketed in a thick layer of white and the only color that poked through were the faint greens of the pine trees.

" Spencer! Spencer wake up!" I exclaimed in a whisper.

He groaned as I jumped on the bed and climbed on top of him.

" There is so much snow out there right now!"

He propped himself up on his elbows and glanced at the window on the other side of the room.

" Your right that is a lot. Do you think we'll be able to get to the station?" He asked with a hint of fear in his voice.

I also pondered that, but the thought quickly dispersed as he placed a chaste kiss on my lips. I leaned into our kiss and with a smile teasing at the edge of my lips as I did so. His hands grabbed my waist tightly, and flipped us so that he now straddled my waist.

I gasped at his spontaneous action whilst he deepened our kiss.

" Spencer...I should probably get....back to my....room" I admitted in between kisses.

" Says who?" He answered before kissing down my neck.

I laughed at his eagerness to keep me here, but I really did need to go.

" We'll unless you feel like telling the team right now that we're dating, I have to go." I purred as my hands slowly detangled from his hair.

He groaned as I pushed him off of me and jumped out of the bed. I went over to the window and watched as more and more snow began to pile.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head nuzzled into the crook of my neck. He hummed quietly as I placed my arms on top of his. After a while, he turned so that we both faced each other and pouted like a child.

" Are you sure you have to go?" He sighed as he held my hands to his chest.

I nodded and he sighed before giving me one last kiss. As our kiss deepened, I heard a thump on the glass. I turned to see a large clump of snow sliding down the window and gasped as I realized who had thrown it.

I turned to the window to see Morgan, JJ, and Prentiss all with smug expressions. My cheeks began heating rapidly along with Spencer's as  we stood there dumbfounded.

" Will you two love birds cut it out?! We're trying to enjoy the view here!" Morgan teased and jj and Emily snickered.

I turned to Spencer who's face was now pale. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation and soon after Spencer also began to laugh.

" We'll at least we don't have to sneak around anymore." I stated with a sweet smile.

He nodded and smiled with a slightly more devious look.

" Your right...and now I can do this." He exclaimed as he grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed me passionately.

I pulled him so that we were no longer in the view of the window and giggled.

" What do you say we go and join them out there?" I asked knowing he would oppose.

He narrowed his eyes and slid his hands down to my waist.

" Hmmmm let me think....Nope I'm good right here with you." He exclaimed in a low voice.

With that, he scooped me up into his arms and dropped me onto the bed, where we both cozied up under the covers.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello my lovely babes! Sorry I haven't been posting to this story for a while ive been crazy distracted! Anyways hope you enjoyed this story!