Chapter 55 ✔️

Start from the beginning

" Do you want to stay over tonight?" Tyler asks as the uber pulls up in front of the frat house.

My heart squeezes at his question. The fact that he still has to ask makes me internally roll my eyes. Of course I wouldn't mind staying over. Especially when I know he needs me.

I lightly nod my head as an answer. A goofy smile reaches his face making him even more jaw dropping than he already is.

" Can we make a stop at Emily's apartment? I want to move some of my stuff over to her place." I ask as we enter the house.

Tyler puts down our luggage and nods his head in the direction of a guy dressed as a smurf. The outfits these boys get pushed into will never cease to amaze me. The guy quickly comes over and takes our baggage in his hands. Before I can stop him, he's already half way up the stairs.

" Why do you want to move your stuff to her place?" Tyler asks utterly confused.

I look at him in confusion. Is that even supposed to be a question?

" Because I'm going to be living with them?" I answer unsurely.

Tyler lifts his eyebrows in surprise at my answer.

" Why don't you just live here? " he questions.

His question nearly makes me choke in thin air.

Me, live here?

With him?

In the frat house?

" I-uh... Yeah no. " I stutter.

Tyler looks taken back by my blunt answer.

" Why not?" he asks laughing.

I look around at my surroundings. Bongs, condoms, cigarettes, half naked guys, alcohol, pizza boxes. I wouldn't mind it on a regular basis but I don't want to be living with all of this. Especially not with Mason in the same house.

Tyler takes my wandering eyes as an answer. He chuckles before swinging his one arm around my waist.

" I'm kidding. I would never ask you to move in." he admits.

" Ouch?" I say a little offended that he doesn't actually want to move in with me.

" At least not here." he winks.

My heart does a double take as his words sinks in. He really wants to move in with me? Well we have basically been living together these last few weeks. The only difference between living together was the fact that his mom and sister were also living in the same house. Would we be able to live together? I've heard a lot of bad stories about couples breaking up after moving in with one another. I think we're stronger than that.

" I wouldn't mind moving in with you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

" So let's move in together." he states.

I'm taken back by his statement. When I said that I wouldn't mind moving in with him I meant in the future. Not now. At least until he finishes his degree.

" Why are you looking at me as if I ran over your dog?" he asks after not getting a reply from me for a while.

" Are you serious? You want to move in now?" I say almost not believing myself.

He nods before giving me a weird look.

" Yeah, we'll start looking for an apartment when everything is back to normal and -"

" I need more time. I have to find a job first and-" I'm cut off when he laughs out loud. I didn't say anything funny?

" I'm not going to rent an apartment. To pay rent is basically paying someone's debt. " he says after a few seconds of laughter.