Chapter 4~ Truths come out~ { By 1HPlover}

Hello!!! Here is the next chapter!! Dont forget to let 1HPlover and i know what you think!! 1HPlover wrote this chapter!! i edited it!!~~ hope you like it!! please Vote ~ comment!!!! we would love to know what you think!!!!~~~ Ya thats about it so here is the chapter!!!~~

XoXo~ Jessica~

P.S~ I'm Watching romeo and juliet~~ for anyone who is slightly stalkerish!!! ( LOL) Just thought i would let you all know that!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

~ Truths Come Out~

Val's POV

I spent the night with Kenny. He was an amazing person, as far as I could tell. We talked about our pasts - me leaving out the sad parts-and found that we really connected. He and I both loved baseball-softball for me, we both hung out at ice cream shops, and we...I don't know...we just connected.

His family was not very supportive of his decisions, he is the heir of something, but he is not willing to take it. He wants to be doctor; he sees every living soul as something to save, something to cherish, and something to love. When I asked him about what he was the heir of, he cut me off and told me to leave it.

The next morning, I got up to make everyone some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast when Kenny came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me. My heart began to race and I spilled some of the batter on the ground, making it splash on his trousers.

"Oh my! I'm sorry, you just scared me!" I stared to panic when his face was left blank. We continues to stare, but then he just ended up laughing.

"Hahhaha... I hate that I always lose in staring contests. I just cant be that serious," he stated while his laughter subsided. I ended up relieved as he said this. I really thought he was mad! I tend to get people mad easily with my clumsy ways.

After breakfast, which Kenny absolutely loved thanks tome, I got up to get ready for the day, when he pulled me on the sofa. "Do you want to know a secret?" he asked as he inched his face closer and closer to me. I felt uncomfortable, so I tried to back away, deterred by his arms around my waist. I didn't even notice when he held me, I guess I was just in shock. He then brought his mouth to my ear and whispered "I'm a vampire," he said slowly as his teeth grazed my neck.

I all happened so fast! I was about to ask him what he meant about that, but then I felt a small prick in my neck and I started to doze off. I woke up with Ressella next to me. She asked my what we were going to do and I just froze.

What were we going to do? I hadn't thought about that...and I'm not sure if we should stay here. The guys are gone, so we can probably leave today if we hurry up.

"I think we should leave soon," I whispered. I realized I couldn't even talk because of my nervous state.

Ressella then asked if I was feeling okay. She looked a little worried and confused, but then I remembered my anemia. Wow...I've forgotten I had that since I was only diagnosed before I came here. Surely did not feel that woozy, so I just nodded.

I told her my plan of leaving immediately and we quickly started packing our bags. I knew that I did not have time to get all my belongings, so I just took the ones I thought was important and saw that Resella had done the same. This is the first time we have ever gotten all our stuff together in so little time amazing. I began to follow Resella out the room when we stopped at the front door.

There was a note attached to : "Hey Girls! Well I guess we have a lot of explaining to do, but you can't leave. We will be home around 7 PM, so stay put. By the way, we have placed one of our friends to guard the door to make sure you don't leave. See you later!"

"Do you think there is someone actually there?" she motioned to the door. I walked to the door and looked out the peep hole. Sure enough there was a guy standing in front of it, looking bored. I told her how he looked and we both got an idea.

"We can take him!" we both shouted. As our families were close, we both were sent to the same karate class and learned together. We were the proud owners of black belts; most people at our old school don't know that, and we don't like to tell people too.

And now it was time to open the door:

Kenny's POV

I cant believe I did that...I cant believe Dakota did that!! Why couldn't we resist the girls. And Valerie! Oh my! Her blood...as it passed through my mouth, it was amazing: sweet and irresistible, but I had to stop because I realized that there was something missing in it. Was she sick? Well...by the time I processed all this, I had stopped and spotted Dakota doing the same. I walked over to him after placing Val onto the sofa, making sure she was comfortable I pulled Dakota off Ressella as I placed her next to her friend.

"Why?" I asked him. He just shook his head walked towards the shower. I guess I should try to clear my mind too...

We then planned on talking to our parents and the principal of the school, who just happened to place the two girls with us. What were they thinking? Dakota then remembered the girls were on the sofa, and we placed then in a room. Just to make sure that they would not leave or anything like a normal human would react as.

Andrew, our parents' guard, was ordered to stay put at the door by my parents. And off we went. This one going to be interesting conversation...But I do hope I will get some answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways hope you liked it!!!

Let us know what you think!!!!~~

Vote and Comment~~