-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2

Börja om från början

"Enjoying the breeze?" You guessed.

"Yea..." He answered, eyes falling shut. Despite his eyes being closed, you could still feel that the half and half boy was still stiff.

"Where are we going?" He questioned, taking notice of how all the buildings went from shops to homes and then treelines.

"If I'm going to be training with you, we need to get to know each other better." You stated, revving the scooter. "And from what I could gather from your personality, you enjoy your privacy. So, we're going someplace private."

Two scenarios immediately came to mind. The first not to bad, but he barely knew you!

"Where...are we?" Shoto whispered, taking in the abundance of trees that filled the area with nothing for what seemed like miles. He immediately took notice of how the air was easier to breathe and held a natural fresh scent to it.

"Come on." You grabbed his hand tugging him along.

"This is the Stardom Park. It was created 4 generations ago, by several users with plant-related Quirks as to better help the environment seeing as it was about ready to collapse." You explained, when arriving at the gate surrounding it.

"This area is legally protected by and owned by the Hoshi Family and can only be assessed by said family." You reached into your jacket, pulling out an ID Card.

"Wait, Hoshi?" He questioned, eyes widening as his blood ran cold.

"Did it really take you that long to piece it together?" You smirked, placing the ID against the reader. It scanned over a few times before beeping loudly.

"Welcome [Y/n] Lorelie Hoshi." A robotic voice spoke.

The gates opened on their own allowing the two to enter.

"Enjoy your time within the forest and be wary of the animals that roam inside."

The forest was limitless. Its canopy was claimed by chestnut, cypress, and hawthorn, who allowed adequate light to pass down for a range of saplings to spread in the fertile soils below. Bird songs, resonated through the air, and formed a chaotic orchestra as a mixture of wild sounds, most of which were small creatures.

"I've never seen anything like these..." Shoto muttered, fingers running across the petals of the wide purple violet.

"They're called Echinacea Purple Coneflowers." You stated, crouching down beside him. "Their kinda like sunflowers."