Because today was a weekday, everybody was expected to do work, even teenagers. They are supposed to help out the townsfolk, but Theo and his friends would usually sneak off.

They would meet up behind a bar and would wander around, walking and talking. Since everybody was working, no one technically caught them.

"Hey, did 'yall miss me?" Theo joked as he approached them. They were already drinking some tequila and talking.

"How is it possible you are always late?" Eliza teased before taking a sip from her shot glass. Both of them were far from drunk because tequila is one of the lightest alcohol drinks.

"Probably because he is kissing his imaginary giant boyfriend." Herman grabbed another shot glass and filled it up. Then handed it to Theo for him to drink.

"He is real and NOT my boyfriend!" Theo shot a glare at him before drinking from his glass.

"So, can we meet him?" Eliza cocked her brow with a smirk on her lips before taking another sip.

"Well, I didn't ask him, but he would probably be excited about it." Theo smiled to himself before drinking the full shot glass.

Meanwhile, Zelphar and his mother, Alavara, were wandering around the woods. They were on the lookout for humans, even though Zelphar ready, doesn't want to.

From a distance, both giants noticed smoke arising from a campfire not too far away. A smirk grew on Alavara's face while Zelphar gulped nervously.

When they moved closer, careful with how loud their steps were, she licked her lips. "Kill them." She hissed, narrowing her eyes at the group of humans. The humans were laughing and eating lunch, sitting from all around the campfire.

"No, I-I can't. I won't." Zelphar subconsciously took a step back away from the human campsite. She grabbed his shoulder, stopping him from leaving.

"Too bad." Suddenly, Alavara shoved him forward, making him fall face-first into the dirt. He was only about ten feet away from the humans. Speaking of which, they all screamed and tried to run.

Zelphar propped himself up while she was getting in front of them. Without a second thought, the giant reached out and made his arms surrounded the humans and pushed them closer to his chest.

The humans screamed as they were held against Zelphar's chest. Alavara growled as she came closer. Quickly, he had all of the humans and placed them in the opposite direction. Immediately, they all ran, screaming to the top of their lungs.

Once Zelphar turned around, his mother tried to grab him, but he blocked her with his arm. "What is wrong with you?! Feeling sympathy for such worthless humans?!" Then she tackled him, pinning him against the ground. She threw punches at him with both hands, balled into fists.

When she grew bored, Alavara stood and looked down at her son in disgust. Just for good measures, she kicked his sides to keep him down. "Pathetic." She walked away, trying to find other humans.

Black dots danced around Zelphar's vision until he lost consciousness.

____

"Dude, just give it up! You don't need to keep up this lie. Let's just go back already." Herman whined. All three of them were wandering the forest, looking for Zelphar.

"I'm not lying! We're almost there... probably." Theo muttered the last part, starting to doubt that they will find him.

"Can you just call out of him or something?" Eliza grumbled, crossing her arms.

"That would be nice, but he isn't a dog." Theo gave her a dry laugh as he went through some bushes. The other two followed behind him. When they went through the other side, Eliza screamed, scaring away nearby birds.