🌕 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXXX 🌑

Start from the beginning

"She's not breathing. She's... dead." Hyunjin said as she saw Sunmi bleeding from her mouth, ears and nose. She was for sure dead. She had no pulse too.

"So, is it finally over?" Jiwoo asked, in disbelief.

"It is." Sooyoung said as she hugged Jiwoo tightly. She might couldn't see her but Yves could. She could also feel her, smell her, touch her. And even those senses made her so happy that she was still alive and able to be with Jiwoo and just... feel her close to her!

Hyejoo finally calmed down and almost fainted from the amount of energy that she had just used and felt. She forced herself to stay awake and went towards Chaewon.

"It's... it's over. I'm... I'm finally free."

"Yes,... you are." Chaewon said. Hyejoo nodded as she smiled at her.

"I love you so much Chae." She said as she went closer to the girl and kissed her on the cheek, giving her some space to breath since she almost died seconds ago.

But then... images flashed in front of her. They were gone in a flash and made her head hurt but...

"Chae! I remembered!"

___

They all supported each other, as they got out of the lab. The city was half ruined after all the fights. Sunmi's army was mostly dead, and the rest of them were captured by the police. They all looked around at the sun that had just raised up.

"It's so beautiful. To finally feel free and... see this. I wish the rest if the girls were with us." Haseul said as she wiped a tear from her eyes. The rest stayed silent. What else could they say? Jungeun, Jinsoul and probably YooA, Yeojin and Yerim were gone. Forever... 

"Oh hey! You're here! We've been searching for you!" Bora said as she rushed towards them.

"Are you ok?" Seulgi asked them and the girls nodded.

"It's just a few injuries. But we're more than fine." Sooyoung said.

"Ok we need to gather up again and treat the injuries and see... who we lost in this war..." Solar said sadly.

"Yeah we... we lost Jungeun, Jinsoul, Yerim, YooA and our maknae... Yeojin." Haseul said as tears rolled down her cheeks at the mention of her friends' names. She was so close with the girls that it felt like they were family. So it hurt her a lot losing some of her friends.

"Wait! We're... uh... here!" They heard Jungeun's voice. They turned around and saw an injured Jungeun and Jinsoul holding a really badly injured Yerim, YooA and Yeojin as they climbed up the ruins of the lab and went towards them.

"I... I thought you were dead!" Haseul screamed in shock, disbilief but also happiness as she rushed towards them to help them and hug them as well.

"How did you survive after that explosion?" Hyunjin asked, confused.

"We barely made it. The girls were too injured though so we tried to help them move through the sewers." Jinsoul said.

It didn't matter. What mattered was that everyone was fine. Everyone was alive and everything was just... fine... For now... 

___

They had all gathered back in their base. They tried to treat each other's wounds. They were all smiling at each other from happiness. They were truly free. The werewolves were the first ones that healed. Suho and the rest of his pack went towards the girls.

"I wanted to thank you. You might have seemed to be a trouble at first but... after being with you for so long I learnt that you're really nice beings and that I shouldn't be afraid of you. I hope we'll meet again in better conditions." He said. The girls said their goodbyes as well and the pack left.