3. Tournament Event

Začať od začiatku

"You're too kind but thank you, Endeavor." I replied coldly.

Strange. 

I don't think I can behave this way. Maybe the way he treated his family and made his own son resent him are the reason.

"Yeah." He replied with smile.

"I can arranged a Quirk Marriage between her and Shoto. Her sharp attitude is plus point too. I could have a strongest hero family."

Before he tried to make another conversation with me we ran into All Might and he asked Endeavor to have a tea with him, resulted both of pro heros have a 'conversation'. I slipped when they busy talk to each other. 

The next match I will face Bakugo after he beat Uraraka.

"It's the match between Bakugo Katsuki from Hero Class 1-A with Explosion Quirk againts the new transferred student, Natsukawa Aika-chan from the same class! Her quirk is Telekinesis!" Present Mic announced.

"I wondered why he didn't announce my currosion quirk? All the teachers know I have this quirk, but why?"

"Surrender, gaki. I won't go easy on you." Bakugo ordered and broke my previous thought.

" Bakugo ordered and broke my previous thought

"No! N-no... I won't. G-give me all you got, Bakugo-kun." I stuttered but still managed to show him my fight spirit.

He smirked and began his attack to me. I instantly put a telekinetic barrier to avoid his attack. Not only Bakugo shocked by this, the audience also have the same reaction.

"Barrier, huh? Don't be a coward and attack me you damn gaki!!!" He yelled and attacked me with another explosion.

Aside from his aggresive attitude and amazing skills, Bakugo is a natural born genius. He knows that she'll get tired and the barrier won't be strong as her stamina ran out.

"Her telekinesis come in handy to create barrier and control me like she did when she easily thrown me during cavarly battle. She also destroyed the robo but she lacked speed and strengths." Bakugo thought as he attacked her non-stop.

I can't keep up with him. 

I can't concentrate to attack him. 

I grew tired by making a barrier over and over again since he attacked on every sides. 

I can't have this defensive state for too long.

He saw an opening as I tried to make the barrier and attacked me with his final explosion.

"DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" He yelled.

I was thrown away and laid unconscious but I can still heard Midnight declared Bakugo won this match.

"Nii-chan..." I unconsciously called.

Despite our distance, Bakugo heard this and looked at my direction.