[ 6 ]

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 30

Date of Update: 30.01.2021

How are you all?

*****

Sanskar comes out of the kitchen with his coffee mug and about to sit on the couch in the hall but…

Ragini: Waittt!

She screams a bit. Sanskar gets startled and looks at her.

Ragini: (smiling sheepishly) Please get my laptop charger from my room. Please.

She makes a cute puppy face. Sanskar looks at her unbelievably. He places his coffee mug on the table and goes to her room to get the charger. She confirms that he went inside her room and grabs the coffee mug. She takes a small sip.

Ragini: It’s not that bad.

She sips one more time and places it back before he could come back. He comes back and forwards the charger.

Ragini: (smiling) Thank You!

Sanskar nods and sits in his place. He takes his mug and frowns. Ragini is acting to work but is looking at Sanskar through corner of her eyes. Sanskar looks at her but finds her working seriously.

Sanskar: (to himself) How did the coffee get less in the mug? I remember I didn’t have it.

He shrugs as he knows Ragini doesn’t drink coffee so he gets back to his work. Ragini who heard him bites her lower lip controlling her giggle.

*****

Few more days passed and both of them are enjoying the phase of loving each other only through actions but not through words. They are liking every moment between them. It’s almost two months now. Sanskar is very tired and sleeping since it’s weekend. Ragini is in her room just playing with her phone. Her phone beeped. It’s one of her office colleagues who sent her the picture of some food she made at home.

Ragini: I also want to eat it.

She pouts. She jumps out of the bed and runs into Sanskar’s room. She looks at him who is sleeping peacefully and stops. But then jumps on to the bed and starts shaking him.

Ragini: (shaking him) Sanskar wake up!

Sanskar wakes up and looks at her tired.

Sanskar: What happened?

Ragini: Let’s make Pizza!

She says with excitement.

Sanskar: (whines) Yaar we will make later. I am very tired. Come you also sleep.

He pulls her beside him and pats her head. She pushes him and gets up.

Ragini: (holding his hand) Please na. Please. Please. Pleaseeee.