Chapter five-the Tragic GOODBYE!!

The train was going really fast! Now i know trains always go fast but this one seems to go faster. The trouble was that we were sat on the side next to eachother(me and Briganna) and on the sides there was stupidly no seatbelts! And the tunnels to go under were pitch black.

As we came out of the tunnel all of a sudden my eyes caught sight of an abandoned car on the tracks! Everyone started screaming and pushing to get off. Too bad the driver was half drunk. I was so scared my heart was thumping.

"Briganna,Briganna." I shouted.

"I'm so scared!!" She cried.

That exact moment was when i had to say the hardest goodbye to the other part of my heart. My soul,my body. Nut the hardest thing had to be saying goodbye to the other part of me!

The train had been chucked over the car. All of the glass was shattered to pieces. Doors were smashed open and the sound of glass and cries of the survivors were disstresing. I heard rescuers come in with paramedics and ambulance sirens parked up outside. Then i heard men pulling people up and there footprints carrying them to safety.

You know the moment where everything is blocked out but you can hear everything in detail. I have that now.

"Sweetie, can you here me? My name is Harriet. Do you know where you are? You've been in an accident and were gonna get you out!" Said the paramedic carmly.

"Brig..." i started, i could barly breath properley.

"Can you tell me your name?" Harriet returned to my comment.

After a few puffs on the oxygen i said" Abigail!,my sister i cant see her!"

"Alright Abigail we will find her for you soon lets just stay calm and get you out of this heap. Eh"

"Briganna,sis it's me where are you." I turned to my side as i saw laying there pale white,with their arm across there stomach,and their head perched on the arm rest. Briganna!!

I screamed out the loudest possible.

"No,no,no,no! AHHAGHH Brigs,sis please wake up nowake up please i need you. Dont leave me now,you cant go now. Please,please,please." I wept and wept. Gulping as i cried out as the paramedics took me followed by Briganna and the rest of the people out of the train.

They didnt let me see her for ages when we reached the hospital. All i seen and heard was doctors and nurses rushing around her as if she was still alive. The fact was that when i seen her lying there lifeless,pale and fragile i knew she was dead. I just didnt want to believe it!

Mum and dad had already came and they were told before it had been confirmed to me. Dad walked up to me,tears in his eyes.

"Abi,the accident.... it killed Briganna!" He started."There was no way in which the doctors or nurses,or anyone in fact,who could've prevented her death."

Then mum came and sat next to me. Dad was knealt in front of me still.

"Darling,she banged her head as soon as the train fell sideways,with no time for her to jump in front. She stroked my forehead." Do you want to go and see her, the nurses have made her look peaceful now."

Even though Brigs died unpeacefully, i still got up to go and see her. Not in a million years would i of imanged to see Brigs dead like this! I walked up to her and grabbed her hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry Brigs,i .i .love you so much. I could nevef forget you twinny." I knew that now Mimi was here that she would want to see her alone,but when she walked in she gave me a hug and let me stay.

Life is just meaningless when your unhappy. When you lose someone close to you,or worse.... someone who's apart of you.