Chapter two- how it goes!!

So you've learnt about my life,my family and about me! But you've yet to know more. My everyday life is very busy, my family is always on the move but you know the mosg comforting part is being together. It's not often that people like us get this opportunity! So if it happens with you,keep hold of the moment!

John(my dad)-

Trains and hosts big racing events in the huge lake right next to our house. He gets up at 7:00am,has breakfast around7:30am, gets himself showered,dressed and ready to get to work. At 9:00am he sets up the needed equitment for training day! At 9:30am the first clients come as usual. He has to talk them through the training that their going to be doing that day.

Carolyne(my mum)-

Helps host and organise the racing events and organises and sorts the bookings for training! She gets up at 7:00am,has a shower about 7:15am has breakfast at 8:00am. She then helps dad to set up until 9:30am. Then she starts making snacks and drinks for the clients. She also does housework and sorts out bookings etc. Aswell as that she sorts the advertisements of the shop we created on the website,linking customers to the correct equitment.

Mike and Anna(aunt and uncle)-

They have the same roles as mum and dad! Although they do different things sometimes to progress the preparations quicker!

Mimi(my sister)-

Mimi is currently studying her a-levels at university. She is a long way from home but she visits when she can. She is living with her boyfriend in California! They have a lush little summer-house that they share ownership with her boyfriend Lukes parents. Lukes nice, him and Naomi used to be best friends and always played with eachother when they were younger. Now they are happily together and have a great future ahead of them!!

Briganna(my twin)-

Briganna is my lovely identical twin. Like me she loves getting into trouble. We go to a home-schooling school house. Although we dont board there,this is because it's not far from where we live. We are so alike that we could be eachother and only our family could spot the difference after a while! We are devious,family oriented girls. We love the family job and just adore the job. We usually take part in 'Americas finest water-champions' and so far it has beem sucessful.