WAIT
i'll be ready in five minutes

bakugou's loud ass
setting my timer right now.

you rolled your eyes and threw your phone on your bed while your laid back and reminisced about your two days at U.A.

you couldn't believe that you got into U.A. and met all of these fun people, especially sero. you two have become so close in two days it's disgusting. you're glad you met him. you and mina are like two peas in a pod. you two already set up a wash day for the both of you two to do together.

you and kirishima didn't really have anything going on yet, but you and him are super close too. you two are supposed to work out together when you move in. kaminari and you are awfully close too. you gave him your psn and you two are (hopefully) playing a game together soon.

but you and bakugou? sure, he's fine as hell, but... you don't know where you two stand. one minute he's yelling at you, the next he's-

RING...

'facetiming you for a project...' you said while picking up your phone. you looked at yourself on the facetime screen and adjusted yourself before clicking 'accept'.

the facetime revealed bakugou sitting at his desk, his phone propped up against something, a mechanical pencil, a piece of paper, and a bowl of strawberries next to him. his head was propped up against his arm and he was staring straight at the camera, with a scowl on his face.

"you ready to start or do i have to keep waiting?"

"hold on, damn!" you grabbed some books, put them on your bed, and propped your phone against the books. you opened your laptop and went over to google docs.

"alright. now i'm ready."

"finally. lets get started."

"what the hell is a chile?"

You looked away from your laptop to your phone with a disoriented face.

"chili? like a chili pepper?"

you paused for a second.

"wait... how is it spelled?"

" c-h-i-l-e?"

"ohhh! you mean chile! don't worry too mu-"

"but i want to know."

"but i'm saying to drop it bakug-"

"i'm looking it up."

you looked up at the phone and raised your eyebrows a little and sighed heavily.

"fine. chile is a black person's way of saying child. that's basically it."

bakugou knitted his eyebrows and looked up in deep thought for a couple of seconds.

"alright."

you eyes flickered between your laptop and your phone sleepily and blinked slowly between the two devices

"are we... done yet?"

bakugou rolled his eyes and looked the call. he stared for a little bit before he groaned.

"go ahead and go to sleep. you clearly need it." he said as he closed his laptop and put his pencil down. "we'll work on it more tomorrow."

you yawned and stretched your upper body.

"alri-"

he hung up.

'this nigga hung up..' you thought as you snatched your phone off of the stacks of books and started scrolling through your phone until you decided to turn on your tv and let your phone and laptop charge while you took a shower and got ready for bed.

as you walked out of your room, you mom walked up the stairs with two to go plates of food from a restaurant.

"you turned in your decor list yet?" your mom asked while slowly handing you your box and with knitted eyebrows.

"yes, i turned it in last night. i'm ready to move in tomorrow." you smiled.

"aww.." your mom pouted while walking up to you with open arms.

"my baby is growing all up on me. i remember when you ran around na-"

"aw- OKAY MOM!" you said while laughing.

you two hugged in the middle of the hallway, while rocking side to side with each other, giggling a couple of times before letting go of each other.

"listen," your mom started off. "don't let anyone tell you who you can and can't be. you work your ass off in that school. be the best you can be, or i will come over to that school with rollers in my hair, in my bathrobe, an unwashed face an-"

you laughed and hugged your mom tightly, as if she would die if you let her go. "of course momma. i'll do my best, don't worry."

she kissed your forehead, holds your face in her hands, and squishes your face.

"i'll miss you so much..."

"momma," you giggle. " 'm not leaving yet!"

"yeah but this is your last night here, y/n. i can reminisce when i want to." she says while sighing.

"alright i won't hold you for long, go do what you're going to do." she says while walking over to her room.

"m'kay." you said while taking the box of food to your room and walking back to your bathroom to get ready for the night.

" you said while taking the box of food to your room and walking back to your bathroom to get ready for the night