four

you opened your eyes and looked around, shaking your head vigorously as you desperately shook off your sleepiness

you opened your eyes and looked around, shaking your head vigorously as you desperately shook off your sleepiness. you patted your head and reached over for your phone that was mysteriously on your charger. 'shit my bonnet!' you thought to yourself as you turned on your phone.

you squint your eyes at your phone brightness and quickly turned it down to see what time it was. '5:48 ew.' you rolled your eyes as you got up and stretched. 'too late to go back to sleep now, minus well just get ready and wait to leave.' you thought to yourself as you went into your bathroom, started your morning playlist, and began your whole getting ready process.

'body been a sight for sore eyes,' you grabbed the cereal. 'i just need the wood like fortnite.' you poured the cereal into the bowl and then grabbed some milk 'this hot pink this Off-White' you poured the milk while you danced a little bit. 'talk money then or ta-'

"what are you doing, make this much noise at 6:47 in the damn morning!?!"

you jumped, yanked your earbuds out, and turned around to see your mom in a robe with curlers in her hair, looking exhausted and worn out.

"sorry momma, i'm SO sorry i didn't know how loud i was, i'll be more quiet..."

she looked you up and down and walked back up the stairs muttering "getting some wood like fortnite i wish you would go and get some dick from a little boy at that school....." you giggle softly and continue to make your cereal.

" you giggle softly and continue to make your cereal

"YOU!"

you looked back to see an angry blonde haired boy stomping towards you on the U.A. campus. while pausing the playlist on your phones, you turned around and removed your earbuds.

"customer service, how may i help you?" you asked while folding your arms

"don't think i forgot about last night!" bakugou shouted while pointing a finger at you "yo-"

"please hold while we get a representative on the line. we value our customers and will get to one of our representatives as fast as we can."

bakugou's eyes widen in skepticism and revulsion. he scoffed and walked away while putting his hands into his pockets and walking away. you smirked and followed behind him. 'works every time..'