Lost and Found

Your Pov

I walked for what seemed like forever where was I again? I looked too find anything familiar but all I found was a beach cluttered over with strange objects I walk down and looked around hearing yelling I fallowed too find that strainge green hair kid who said the funny word and a big buff man who stared at me when he saw me "You there it is not safe for you here return home!" He spoke all too proudly but I staired at the struggling boy who tried moving a tire "I'm sorry but I do not have a home" I spoke calmly stairing fireward as my head tilted too the side my [h/l] [h/c] hair cover my eyes a bit.

The mans smile faltered only for a second but it was noticible "That is no good!" He called out I could tell he was pondering something for a long moment "Young Midoryia" he spoke out making the green boy jump and look at him "That girl has no home would you take her in" he said with a smile Midorya looked at the male as if he was baffled then looked at her "I don't know" was the only words he said but I just started too leave too the buff males distress apparently but I was too far too hear the yelling I figured I would find something at some point right?

All night's pov

She just left no word gone Young Midoryia is training but that girl had something odd about her I should call for someone too take a look into her or find her but young Midoryia needs molding I will call someone later about it someone on the downlow so Aizawa it is.

[Should I do it in the I point of view or she I can never choose but my default is she so I might slip up with the I because I feel I is more for i ternal thought and she is for storey telling or is it just me?]