Part Thirty-One: Redemption & Revenge

Start from the beginning

His hand snuck around, finding the curve of your bum and squeezing it before sliding between your cheeks. His wet finger circled against your rare entrance, the sensation intense as he moaned against your clit and you felt so sensitive. Your body collapsed against his mouth as he worked you, his finger massaging the same spot before applying a bit of pressure.

He wasn't sure of your experience in anal play, but you weren't pushing him away, seemingly inviting him to touch you even more as your core became impossibly softer against his mouth. He knew you were close, your thighs shaking on either side of his head while your moans became louder and more frantic.

When you came, your entire body trembled and your hips rode his face, your hands wrapped around the bar of your bed frame as you leaned against it. You cried out his name, his finger and mouth not letting up as he guided you through your high.

You collected yourself with a gasp, trying to strengthen your will and finish what you had planned against him. You moved from him and readied yourself to stand from the bed before he grabbed you and flung you onto your back, hovering over you with narrowed eyes.

"Where do you think you're going, hm?" His gaze was dark and his tone heavy with authority.

"To shower." You said innocently.

"That's cute. Get back on my cock."

"It's cute that you thought I'd let you come." You said with a smile, running your hand through his messy waves of curls.

"I'm not playing this game, angel."

You pushed him off you. "You don't have a choice."

He knew what you were doing, denying him the pleasure of having you fully. His devil on her little revenge crusade. He smirked at you, reaching down to wrap his hand around himself, still slick from being inside you.

"That's not very nice, baby."

"You won't break me." You held yourself strong, watching as he laid flat on his back and touched himself. But you were determined to make him wait.

"Let me fuck you..." He drawled out. "Let me fuck you until I have to leave."

You grabbed his wrist, halting his movements. "Be a good boy for me."

He glared at you, curious to know where this was going.

"I know you want to feel me wrapped around you, baby." You whispered, dotting kisses along his neck before your lips met his ear. "So tight and wet." You pulled away. "But I deserve to be in control for a while, don't you think?"

Your voice was so sweet and cunning, how could he possibly not give in to you? "Yes, angel. You deserve it." You deserved the world.

"Thank you." You said gleefully, leaving a kiss to his parted lips, deepened with arousal.

You got up, wrapping your sage silk robe around your body, and heading to the bathroom. Internally, you were a mess at the fact that you turned him down. But you had to stand your ground, you were on a revenge crusade.

You turned the shower on, waiting for it to heat up. You didn't hear Harry enter the room, gasping in surprise when his arms wrapped around your waist while his chin sat on your shoulder.

"Naughty girl. You do realize I'll be in New York all week, don't you?"

"I'm aware." You said, trying to keep your cool.

"You really want to do this right now? I'll miss you. Let me have you before I go, then you can go back to acting out your little revenge scheme when I'm back."