Part Thirty-One: Redemption & Revenge

Start from the beginning

His tip was soon buried in your heat, both of you panting heavily. You smirked and rose up again, not allowing yourself to sink down onto him. It was torture for both of you.

Harry sat up abruptly, wrapping his arm around your lower back. His eyes were dark and his other hand came up to wrap around your throat. "Give me your pussy before I pin you to this bed and take it."

You gasped out, the bite in his tone resonated deep in your core. You sank his length into your heat, moaning loudly at the stretch. He felt so good, filling you to the brim and putting a delicious pressure on your g-spot.

"Good fucking girl." He praised, growling at how tight you were.

Snapping and rolling your hips against him, you found a rhythm that had you shaking. Your walls clenching and pulsing around his length. He felt so good.

Everything about this man was heavenly.

He licked the tips of his index and middle fingers, reaching down to rub delicate circles against your clit and cursing when your walls trembled.

"Fuck, Harry." You wrapped your arms around his neck, rolling your hips in waves while your forehead rested against his lips, feeling them leave plump kisses there. He wasn't expecting it when you pushed him down into the bed, his hands landing palm up next to his head.

Your hands were anchored on his chest as you bounced on him, your fingers curling and fingernails digging into the flesh as the feel of him overwhelmed you.

"That feel good, baby? Riding me like that?"

"Yes," You whined out, throwing your head back.

"Make yourself come. Keep fucking me. Use me, don't stop until you come."

His hands came up to your hips and you grabbed them, pinning them to the bed next to his head. His face was one of shock, his arousal spurred by the fire his little angel was displaying.

You were so close to losing it, but you had a game you wanted to play. You lifted up from him, seeing his dick wet with your arousal. Harry, thinking you wanted to switch positions, got ready to sit up. But when you shuffled forward onto his chest, he swore under his breath.

"Taste me, Harry."

He smirked, surprised at your advance. "You want to sit on my face, darling?"

"Yes. You're talking too much."

He laughed out at your jest but it quickly faded when you moved to straddle over his face. He groaned at the sight of your dripping core above him, licking his lips and straining his neck to taste you.

Your hand trailed down and tangled into the curls on top of his head, holding him still. His eyes peeled away from your center to your face in question. "Let me taste you, baby. You're dripping for me."

Your lips turned up in a smirk, and you bit on your lip as you looked down at how desperate his face looked. Your expression was wiped clean from your face when his hand collided with the skin of your ass with a loud smack. The force made your legs buckle and your core settled against his mouth. Your ass stung but the pain was nice, though quickly forgotten when he sucked harshly on your clit, trapping it between his teeth and flicking his tongue against it.

"Holy shit," You cried out as he ate you relentlessly. Kissing you and sucking you, his tongue was everywhere, inside you, on your clit. As if you weren't already losing it, he raised his hand and stuck his index finger into your mouth. You sucked it with a moan, your entire body trembling when he retrieved it from your lips and trailed it down your body, wet from your mouth.