Alternate Ending to 12 (smut)

Since this fic is close to 7k reads, I'm just gonna publish the smut that I wrote for it that's been sitting in my notes

TW: edging, bondage, degrading, brief aftercare scene, daddy kink

"Don't make me punish you instead of our date" He threatened through the phone, a small gasp came from the phone before a "Punish me, daddy". He shuddered and bit his lip, looking behind him to see if any of his coworkers could hear him "Oh you're going to get it when I get home. You better be stripped and waiting for me like a good pet"

You shuddered as his deep voice came through the phone, your eyes shut as you imagined the punishment before whispering a reply to him "Yes daddy I'll be a good pet".

The next few hours were agony as you waited for another phone call from him. You had stripped down to your bra and panties, waiting until he called to strip further. Your fingers traveled down almost on their own, playing with the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Spencer's ringtone filled the room, you whined softly before you tried to find your phone on the covers. Sliding the answer bar quickly putting it on speaker before whining out "Daddy", his chuckle coming through the phone "Is my princess touching herself? Breaking yet another rule? You're just begging to be punished aren't you" You whimpered in response, your fingers still playing with your clit. "Yes daddy, but I just couldn't wait until you got here" small whines of pleasure between your words.

He stayed on the line with you not speaking only listening to your sounds of pleasure, plotting out your punishment. As soon as he arrived outside of your apartment his voice broke the silence in his car "You better strip and make sure that you're a good pet for daddy".

His voice sent shivers down your spine as you pulled your fingers away from your clit. Your hands reaching behind your back unhooking your bra letting it fall in front of you. You tugged your panties off throwing the garments to the corner of your room. You were soaking wet from the pleasure you gave yourself, as well as the upcoming punishment you were about to receive.

You heard the key turn in the lock on your front door, hearing Spencer's bag being set down, before joining you in the bedroom "Aren't you a little slut, you couldn't wait for daddy?" You nodded lowering your head as you got to your knees on the bed. Waiting to learn what your punishment was, "Let's see how many orgasms you won't receive tonight" you cursed under your breath, you were already on the edge of orgasming, he knew that you hated being edged. "3 for teasing me on the phone, 5 for playing with yourself without my permission" He spoke softly as he started to loosen his tie. "Be a good girl and maybe daddy will fuck you tonight"

You laid back, biting your lip as he grabbed your wrists. He tied them to the headboard with his tie. He chuckled as you tried to pull your hands free begging to touch him. "Babygirl you were a bad girl, teasing daddy, you don't get to touch daddy now" his long fingers traveling down her chest, pausing right above where she wanted them "Daddy please touch me then, I'll be a good girl daddy" You whimpered as your pussy clenched around nothing needing something in yo.

A slender finger slid down her slit circling her opening, slipping in before pulling out. "Hm, you better be" His middle finger sliding inside of her, feeling her walls clench around him. "So needy" he commented before curling his finger hitting your g-spot immediately. You never knew how he always found it so quickly. "F-Fuck daddy" you whimpered out as you bucked your hips against his fingers waiting for him to move them.

As soon as you were on the brink of orgasm his fingers receded. "Count them" he ordered watching you nod whimpering out "One". His fingers soon returned after you came down from your ruined high. After the first four he soon started to play with your clit, his teeth grazing it ever so slightly as he sucked on the sensitive bud. The following four came and went within the next 10 minutes.

He chuckled as he grabbed your inner thigh, hearing your begs for release. "Hm since you've been a good girl" he responded as he stripped down teasing your entrance with his tip. "You can cum when I tell you to and only when I tell you to" his voice rasped as he slipped into you cursing at the tightness. With your loud moan filling the room, he wrapped your legs around his waist thrusting deeper inside of you.

His lips marking your neck with hickeys as he pounded inside of you. He knew that you were close, feeling you clench around him every time he hit your g-spot. "Cum for me, princess" he whispered in your ear as his thrusts faltered from their pace, chasing his own orgasm. You closed your eyes arching your back as you let out a pornographic moan, white specks dancing over your eyelids as you reached your high. Spencer thrusts faltering as he fucked you through your orgasm, letting out a low groan as he climaxed. 

Spencer chuckled as he pulled out of you, untying your wrists gently massaging them, and bending your joints. "I love you princess, don't you ever forget that" He whispered as he went to the adjoined bathroom, soon returning with a damp washcloth cleaning you up. 

He disappeared again soon returning to the bedroom with some chocolate and a water bottle, kissing your forehead as he cuddled next to you, feeding you the chocolates before handing you the bottle of water. "You're so beautiful" he praised as he held you close. Reassuring you that he loved you as you nuzzled into his chest.