Making Time For You - Tom Brady

What's the point of a relationship when you don't even get to see the other person? That's the same question you've asked yourself ever since you and Tom first started dating.

You had been dating Patriot's quarterback Tom Brady for few months now. You were still quite shy, not wanting to get involved. You didn't want to be rude and flat out say, "You need to spend more time with me!" No, you knew he couldn't do anything about it. He was in the NFL, after all.

Tom had now been married twice. He divorsed Gisele shortly before he met you. Your phone vibrated, indicating you had a text. It was from Tom.

You unlocked your phone so you could read the message.

Tom: Y/N, I know I haven't really been able to talk lately, but I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner tonight at 7pm?

You were speechles. You checked the message, making sure it was Tom.

It was.

This was so unlikely of him- he's always so busy. You quickly texted him back.

Y/N: Sure.

You replied and began to pick out an outfit. Your phone vibrated once more.

Tom: I'll pick you at 6:30.

Smiling, you set your phone down. It was about five thirty, so you had an hour to get ready. You ran your fingers through your greasy hair. Instead of being lazy and using dry shampoo, you showered. Tom was important to you and you wanted to look nice.

After you showered you dried your hair and headed to your closet. You decided on a white, simple strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline. The dress was long and flowy and reached down to your feet. You curled your hair and made your makeup smokey, accenting with gold eyeshadow.

Due to your short height, you slipped on gold pumps. Lastly, you added your favorite Gold necklace that your mother had given to you. You checked the time then heard a knock on your door. You made him wait a couple of minutes before answering. When you opened the door, Tom had a bouquet of roses, your favorites.

His eyes widened when he saw you.

-Y/N -he said, out of breath. -You look beautiful.

You blushed.

-Thank you!

Tom handed you the roses and extended his hand for you to grab. You and Tom both held hands as you both walked to his car.

The drive was quite long, and you and Tom didn't really talk. When you arrived at the restaurant, you and Tom were taken to a private area in the restaurant.

The decorations were nice and elegant. The chairs were comfy; you could tell that this would all be very expensive.

-Y/N -Tom sat down as well as you did.

-Tom. -You said, mocking him.

You both laughed but it quickly turned serious.

-Y/N, I just want you to know that I'm so sorry for being so busy -Tom apologized, resting his hand on mine.

-I understand -you assured him.

-It's just..

-I know, I get it. Tom, you're an NFL player, not Romeo -you joked, but he didn't seem to find it funny.

-I'm being serious, Y/N. I want to spend more time with you.

You smiled and looked up at him through your eyelashes -Ok.

Tom shifted in his seat a little, eyeing you.

He smirked. -What do you look for in a guy?

You raised your eyebrows.

-Oh, I don't know -you rested your elbow on the table. -Someone who's romantic; cares about me. Athleticism is attractive, specially football players.

You bit your lip, and Tom inhaled deeply.

******************************

Tom walked you up to your front door, both of you laughing.

-I had fun tonight. -You said, reaching for your keys.

-Me too.

-Bye Tom. -You almost shut your door, but Tom grabbed your arm; bringing you to face him.

He grabbed your face and placed a soft kiss on you lips.

When he pulled away, you pulled him back craving his lips even more. You were now pressed against the side of your house.

You pulled away, sadly

-Not today, Tom. -You said before leaving him wanting more.