Intro...

The whole stadium was full of anticipation for the things that were about to be experienced that day, a gorgeous lady walks up the stage dressed to the nines... you could tell she was rich cause the aura she carried was dominating, as she approached the mic she was given a standing ovation followed with clapping and hooting from the crowd she was dumbfounded she couldn't believe it and when the noise died down she began...

"Hello Everyone and thanks for coming to the opening of this event... I am Bianca Obi-Ndu and your host for today, I was called out here by my father to give a speech on how this whole thing began this speech is also to encourage every one out there who can hear me..." *Breathes in* here goes nothing

" School was a place of torture for me, though everyone knew me as the perfect daughter of Henry Obi-Ndu they never knew I too had my problems. It all started when I was a kid...
I was soo care free, soo jovial, soo happy , well ... until mum...*snifs* passed away. I did not know who I was anymore, though I always felt this need to do everything that seemed good because I always felt at ease with the thought that even in death she would be proud of me...I did everything humanly possible to get good grades and to uphold that because she was the only one I and my siblings had when we were younger, I just wanted to make my parents proud. I was close to my mother because dad was always soo busy and mum really was always there when you needed her, she was the best , sometimes when I think about it it's almost good that she went to a better place because we got to feel the presence of our father more,*crowd gasps and whispers*...I'm not saying I was wishing her death or anything it's just her death brought our family closer and I'm grateful to God for that...