He tapped the swords on either side of my shoulder and I raised my head, now looking into his eyes, I stood back up. Saluting towards the king then turning towards the crowd below and saluted to them.

The crowd screamed and cheered, they've finally found someone worthy in these years of searching for someone who fits the qualities of leading the entire army.

King Stephen placed a medal with five stars representing the title of 'Commander' on my uniform, next to all the other medals I've achieved throughout my years of hard work.

Looking at the crowd ahead of me, a huge weight has been placed on my shoulders.

'Now it's my duty to protect all these people? Was this even possible? How can I protect all these people?' These questions circled in my head as the crowd cheered on, I looked at them, forcing a smile on my face and waved my hands at them.

----

"Wake up! Alex, I...said...wake...UP!" Aria screamed in my ears.

"Ahh! What?" I quickly sat up, looking around. My eyes landed on the little girl whose cheeks were puffed up and arms crossed.

"Oh, it's you." I yawned, looking down, my robe was wide open, revealing my baby skinned chest. She must've shook me so hard that my robe came undone.

"What do you mean 'Oh it's you'? Come and eat, I want to show you around!" She said, pulling me out of my bed.

"Okay, Okay, I'll be there in a second, let me get ready."

"You better get ready quickly." She hissed as he walked out of the room.

'Jeez, does girls have to be this scary?' I just shook my head off of this and resumed back to what I was doing before.

Fixing my robe, I went to the bathroom and took a shower then brushed my teeth. Looking in the closet, I found a t-shirt, shorts, and a black silk robe that reached my knees with a unique golden dragonkin symbol on the spin of the robe.

Since my old clothes were tattered and ripped, I threw them away.

Walking towards the dining hall, I saw the family was already sitting there eating. Ryker sat at the end on the table while Kathryn and Aria sat on the opposite sides of each other. I sat next to Aria and a plate of food was placed in-front of me.

"Did you rest well last night?" Ryker peaked up from his plate of food.

"It was good, I slept like a baby." I joked, picking up some chuckles and giggles around the table.

"Well then, that's great news. And I have more good news." Kathryn said, placing her utensils back down onto the table and wiping her mouth.

"Hm?" I raised a brow, curious about the news.

"You will be training starting today, with me and Ryker." She smiled.

"Oh, I can't express how honored I am."

"Well you can express how honored you are by becoming the soul knight for Aria." Kathryn answered.

"W- What?!" I feel like if I get shocked anymore, I will just faint from all the surprises being thrown at my face.

"Mhm, me, Kathryn, and Aria talked about it yesterday." Ryker said, twirling his for around.

"Wow, behind my back huh." I joked sarcastically while grinning.

"Well if you put it that way... then maybe. But that's not the point, we know that you have potential, even if you're still four right now both me and Kathryn can help you grow stronger. You know how powerful one of our soldiers are, so you can expect that we are beyond strong enough to defeat an S rank." He looked at me seriously, a glint of mischievousness in his yellow hawk-like eyes.