"That's a good part-time job, but I'm going to be a voice actor." You say as everyone thought back to all the times you used your voice skills for havoc.

"Yeah, that suits you more." They all said as you were suprised. Miyamura then looked at Kyoko.

"What about you, Hori? Are you planning on going to college?"

"Eh? Ah... yeah, I guess so." Kyoko said with a sweat drop.

"You're very smart, I bet you can get into one of the top schools." Tooru said as Yuki agreed.

"I'm not that great!!!" She shouted with a blush. "But it would be pretty nice to do something you enjoy like Miyamura. I can't do anything except study."

"I'll drink to that." You say as you get slapped in the back of the head by Yuki. Hard. Your body limply hanged out the window as Yuki slapped your sister.

"The heck are you saying, you dang popular girl! You'll take care of just anyone!"

"Ow!"

"I'm gonna teach you..." Yuki said as she grabbed Kyoko's cheeks and pinched them.

"Stop it, Yuki!"

"Really, Hori and Y/n seem like they can do anything. Maybe it's a sibling thing? They even managed to get all that student council work done, that's impressive." Tooru said and looked at Miyamura.

"I know, right?" Miyamura said as he noticed a saddened expression on Kyoko's face for a brief second. The bell rang.

"Ah, there's the bell." Yuki noticed. "I guess we should back to the classroom."
Yuki then forgot to look for you and turned around. "Come on, Y/n-!"

She paused seeing your limp body hanging over the window as the others looked to. Kyoko turned towards Yuki.

"...If you like him, why do you keep killing him?"

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/n feeling the stare of Yuki in class)

"Aaaand... it's done" Miyamura said as he took out the steaming cake. You helped make it, of course. You've made cakes for your mother for Mother's Day, so you'd say your rather great when it comes to that.

"Uhhhh, hang on a minute! Eggs... Corn Starch..." Kyoko screams out and scribbled something down. Although your normally the cook, there are times when Kyoko had to cook for the family....by those times are when your at Yuki's but that's not important right now.

"Erm... Y/n and I are cooks who make them by feel, so I don't think we can explain them well." Miyamura said as Kyouko grunted.

"I've never made a cake before... this is hard!" She shouts as you start working on the dishes.

"All it takes is practice." You tell she and she looks at you.

"Well-! I know that but...!"

"I can just make it..." Miyamura offers.

"No! I'm going to learn now!" Kyoko said and Souta walks in the kitchen.

"Careful, not a very open space, Souta." You tell him and he nods.

"Sorry, Onii-chan. I'll be careful." He says to you and turned towards Miyamura. "Is the cake ready yet?"

"Yeah, I'll bring it out." Miyamura tells him.

"Souta, get the plates ready for you and our guest." You tell him and he nods with a smile.

"Sure thing!" He says. Ah yes, it seems Souta brought a girl home. You looked at the young girl and she turned away from you. Wasn't this the kid bullying your brother?