Part Three

-Torikku-

   I smirked seeing this trembling boy infront of me, hes so hot I cant wait to make him mine. I stared at him then soon his eyes.. what...they they changed color and he stopped struggling and layed his other hand on my wrist "Master please me pleasse~" He moaned out.  What the hell? I let go of his neck and his wrist but he grabbed one of my wrist and pulled it to him licking and sucking on my fingers moaning slightly. What is up with this kid he was fighting me just a few seconds go now he begging me to fuck him "you can be as rough as you want with me master~" He pulled away and took off his shirt and I gasped. He was covered in whip marks he took my hand licking and sucking on my fingers again "Please master I love it rough~" He moaned. Dammint. I shoves my fingers deeper into his mouth making him gasp and moan more "Mmm~" I smirked I always wanted this animal I should have fun with him while he wants it. "You want my cock slut?" He trembled and nodded instantly. I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and he wined and I smirked "Strip, then hands and knees now" He obeyed easily giving me a little show as he stripped of his pants and boxers "Your so lewd just look at you following orders so easily." He whimpered softly looking at me with grayish eyes "M-master.. " I chuckled "you know maybe I should take you to my house you will dirty my floor " He wined "Clothes on now" Of course he obeyed easily but he obviously didn't want to but he followed orders and stood up following me out the door and towards my house which wasent that far. "M-master" I blinked looking back at Mumei "Yes?" He clungs to my arm breathing heavy "Are we almost there?" I smirked "Just a little longer my littlw kitty" I walked up onto my porch and opened the door walking in "Alright you strip I wanna see how rough Hiyama went on you"

-Mumei-

I groaned softly and opened my eyes groaning and I wasent..in Mikes bed I was in anothers!? I quickly sat up looking around "W-where am I!?" I heard footsteps and someone walked in the room and my eyes widened "Hey your awake what's wrong you dont remember? " He walked towards me and crawled ontop of me and grabbed something around my neck "You see this collar  slut?" I whimpered tearing up. I finally escaped the hell of Hiyama and now....Im in much more hell with the enemy of Hiyama who I thought was safe to trust and now...Now Im trapped again. Mike...