{2 And A Half Hours Later}

The Freshmen Are Looking At Clubs. I Had Stepped Away From The Soccer Team Booth To Stop Katelyn From Killing A Freshman. When I Went Back And Noticed y/n In Front Of The Booth Signing Up With One Of My Teammates.

My Teammate Waved Me Over.

"And Here's The Captain Of The Team." He Said.

"Hey." I Said As I Walked Over.

y/n Looked At Me Surprised. I Guess She Didn't Expect It to Be Me.

{I Don't Know How Many Years Later To Mystreet}

~Your POV~

I Knocked On The Door And Laurence Answered.

"Hey, y/n." He Said.

"Hey, Laurence." I Said As He Let Me In.

Garroth, Dante, And Laurence Threw A New Year Party. Garroth And Aphmau Are Arguing Over Something. Reese And Michi Are Sitting Together Wile Kawaii~Chan Sniffled, I Think She Likes Reese. Katelyn And Jeffery Are Eating The Roasted Pig In The Kitchen. Brendon And Dante Are Flirting With Girls And Have Gotten Shut Down More Times That You'd Think Is Humanly Possible.

"You Had Garroth And I Thinking That You Weren't Coming." Laurence Said.

"I Would've Called Or Texted If I Wasn't Coming." I Said.

"Well, Glad You Could Make It." He Said With A Smile.

The Clock Struck Midnight, Emmalyn And Kenmur Kissed, The Two Blushed.

"It's The Feathers!" Garroth Said.

Garroth Has A Weird Obsession With Thinking Girls Re Attracted To Feathers.

"I've Seen Better Feathers At Aaron's House." Aphmau Said.

"What?!" Garroth Said. "What Do You Mean?!"

"Not Telling!" Aphmau Replied.

"Laurence, Aphmau's Keeping Secrets!" Garroth Called.

"Oh No She Didn't!" Laurence Called Back In A Funny Voice And Went Over To Them.

I Couldn't Help But Laugh. Aphmau Went Over To Aaron And Garroth Made A Growling Sound. Zane, Aaron, And Aphmau Talked, Well Aph Talked And The Two Guys Listened.

I'm Glad Zane Finally Has A Friend, He's Never Been Much Of A People-Person. Besides Mom And I, Zane Never Really Talked To Anyone Without Insulting Them. He's Always Stayed Away From People...And Animals.

"Hey, Baby Sister!" Garroth Said Came Over To Me.

"For The 1000th Time, Don't Call Me That." I Said.

"Would You Rather I Called You n/n?" He Said.

"No." I Said Firmly.

"Okay, Jeez!" He Said.

"What Did You Want?" I Said.

"Do You Think Aphmau And Aaron Are...Together?" My Brother Asked.

I Shrugged.

"None Of My Business." I Said.

"Fiiiine." He Said And Walked Off.

Garroth Has A Major Crush On Aphmau, It's The Most Obvious Thing. 

"y/n, Come Here!" Aph Said Waving Me Over.

I Went Over To Her, Aaron, And Zane. Aph Made A Reference To Beauty And The Beast. I Went To Make A Reference And Zane Put His Hand Over My Mouth. Aaron Smirked.

"Don't You Start." He Said. "One Is More Than Enough."

"Fine..." I Said Once Zane Moved His Hand.

"At Least It's Not Frozen." Aaron Said.

"Can't You Just 'Let It Go'?" Aph Said.

"You Shouldn't Have Said Anything." Zane Said And I Giggled.

{A Couple Days Later}

~Laurence POV~

Garroth And I Were Arguing About His Obsession With Feathers

"Hey, Guys." Dante Said Nervously.

"Dante, What Did You Do?" I Said.

"Well...Um...Garroth, We Have To Stop With The Feathers." He Said.

"What?!" Garroth Said.

"We Spent Hundreds Of Dollars This Past Weekend On Feathers." Dante Said. "I've Been Trying Way To Hard To Impress Aphmau, I Think I'm Gonna Chill Out For Awhile. But That Still Leaves One Remaining Problem."

"And That Would Be?" I Said.

"Well, You See, With How Much Money Garroth And I Spent...Heh...Guys, We Don't Have Enough For Rent This Month." Dante Said.

"What!" Garroth And I Said.

"What Are We Gonna Do?" I Said.

"Well, I Have A Solution To That." Dante Said. "Another Roommate! It's Kind Of Too Late To Say No Because I Already Invited Him And He Said Yes And He's Right Outside The Door."

"Dante, You Dead!" Garroth Said.

Garroth And I Protested But Dante Made A Point About Living On The Same Block As Our Friends.

"Hey, Come On It!" Dante Said.

A Guy With White Hair And Green Eyes Came Inside, I Recognize Him As Travis. He's A Friend Of Dante's And He Went To School With Us. Dante Introduced Him To Garroth.

Why Did Dante Have To Invite Another Hot Guy To Live With Us? I Already Had A Terrible Chance Of y/n Liking Me, Now I Have No Chance. 

"So, Dante, You Said There Were Some Fly Honeys In The Neighborhood." Travis Said.

Dante Started Listing Off Girls.

"Damn It, Dante." I Mumbled.

Before Dante Could List Off Aphmau And y/n, Garroth And I Brought Up Aaron. Travis Decided To Go Talk To Aaron. Garroth, Dante, And I Lead The Way. We Spotted y/n Walking Back From Katelyn, KC, And Aphmau's House.

"Hey, y/n." I Said.

She Stopped Walking And Turned Around.

"Oh, Hey, Guys." She Said.

Travis Whispered Something To Dante. Travis Has Never Met y/n, Mainly Because Dante's Scared Of Her. From What Garroth Told Me, Dante Flirted With Her In High School And It Didn't End Well For Dante.

"Travis, Don't!" Dante Said.

"What? There's Nothing To Worry About." Travis Said.

"I Really Think You Shouldn't..." Dante Said.

"Hey, Beautiful." Travis Said To y/n. "What A Fiiiiiiine Booty You Have."

"Oh No." Dante Said But Travis Ignored Him.

"He's So Dead." I Mumbled Under My Breath.

Garroth Just Looked Angry.

y/n Rolled Her Eyes And Then She Punch Travis And He Fell Onto The Ground. Then y/n Walked Away. Garroth, Dante, And I Laughed.

"You Should've Listened To Dante!" I Said Through A Laugh.

"It's So Much Better Being On This End!" I Could Hear Dante Wheeze.

"You Really Should Think Twice Before Hitting On My Baby Sister." Garroth Said.

"What's This Now." Travis Said Getting Back Up. "Your Sister?"

"Yeah, y/n's Garroth's Little Sister." I Said.