Metriaphodon Raid

( Burp POV )

Rexy clapped her hands. Guys, Clover and Flurry are going to invade our fortress today! Everybody gasped except me. I chuckled. Bring it on. Spiny glared. Go to your training rooms now! Unless you want to get KILLED... Everybody gasped in horror with me. I rushed to my training room and worked on my aim.

( Flurry POV )

I noticed my sister's smile. Sis, explain me, how did you track down this place - She interrupted. There's a spy who is watching Team Rexy's every move. Including their TACTICS. I smiled and laughed. Come out, come out, where ever you are, punks! Suddenly, our enemies emerged and charged at us. I smiled with Clover.

( Stella POV )

I shot acid at Clover but she shook it off and squawked. She retracted her horns and-OUCH!!! Clover and Flurry smiled and put me in a cage. They flew me away from my team. But I knew my acid could do it. I spat acid on the cage but it barely budged. I tried to spit more acid at once, and it finally worked. I was falling down, when I got an idea. I used my frills as a gliding device and landed safely.

( TIME SKIP ) ( Clover POV )

I placed the cage down on the floor and bowed before our master. We have retrieved the Dilo Sister, said Flurry. Our master snorted. There's nothing in there, Metria - Fools. He killed us with his Ice Element. Before that, he said that he was going to send one of the most dangerous creatures to ever walk the EARTH after Team Rexy... 

( Mella POV )

I hugged my sister. I was glad she was safe. Talon and Burp shed a tear. Family reunion, get's me a lot of times. I chuckled. Then everybody chuckled. Family reunion get's me too, you know? Rexy read my mind and laughed. UGH. Great. Then I unexpectedly snickered.