// The blackness you cant escape \\

"TOMMY STOP GET BACK !" Was the last thing tommy heard as his world went black and a loud ringing in his ears became present. He dropped the blue he tried to save from Logstedshire and cupped his ears. He dropped to his knees. His mind filled with thoughts and just pleading for the ringing to stop. He winced as he felt a hand on his back." Are you uhm well .... okay?" Dream asked for once seeming even the slightest bit worried . Tommy didnt reply simply cupping his ears as he panicked.

Once the ringing had slowly faded he opened his eyes. Dream hadn't said anything just rubbing Tommy's back. Tommy looked up to find ..... well nothing. He rubbed his eyes frantically trying again. Still nothing. Dream had noticed Tommy's breathing spiking again as Tommy  started shaking still rubbing his eyes. "Tommy? What's going on?" Dream asked trying to sound sincere eventhough he didnt care that much. Tommy just shook in response.

About 5 minutes later. "I-I can't see" could be heard from Tommy. Dream looks at the  boy in disbelief. Although you couldn't read it of of his face even if you tried. Dream  stood " well what are you gonna do about it" he said to tommy Cooly. All sympathy had left his voice. His use for tommy was gone now that he lost his vision. Meanwhile the thoughts raced around Tommy's head as he tried to find and answer. "I-I dont know d-dream" could be heard from the teenager. Dream sighed as he shrugged his shoulder. Not that Tommy could even see him do it. All he could hear where the footsteps get further and further away. " d-dream? D-DREAM?!" he called out afraid to be alone.

No one had answered as tommy still sat there hours later. It had probably been 2.5 hours since the incident and his face still burned. Along with the many other small burns an wounds on his body. The adrenaline hadn't let him feel that when the explosion happened but now he could feel it clear as day. He had tried to lay down only to become scared and sit back up crying. Then he realized something..... the compass. He felt around his neck. And let out a sigh of relief for it was still there. He held it to his chest keeping it close.

|| Ranboo POV||
I was planning on visiting tommy soon since I hadn't seen him in a while.  As I made my  way over to the nether I took it slow. I wasn't in a hurry and besides it couldn't hurt to gather some small things and say hi to a few people. When Ranboo entered the nether he felt uneasy. He shook it of besides he had no reason to feel uncomfortable. He made his way to Tommy's portal. ' Something feels of' he thought to himself as he stepped trough the portal. Portals always made him dizzy. So when he got out he stood there for a second looking at the ground. When he looked up however he almost fell over.  He stumbled back , his eyes filled with shock. 'SHIT WHERE IS TOMMY' he thought as he got snapped out his trance like state. He ran to where the tent had stood to check. He tried to think positively although he feared the worse. Meanwhile all he could think was 'where is tommy.... who would do this'. He reached Logstedshire. His eyes started to fill with grief, tears, anger.

|| Tommy POV ||
I laid on the ground at the entrance of what once was Logstedshire. I had heard a person pass through a portal. At first i thought it was dream but it became clear that it wasn't when started moving all over the place in a rapid speed. I didn't know how long it had been since dream destroyed the place and I honestly didn't really care. I didn't try to move, not like I could I probably hadn't eaten in 2 days and drinking was also out of the question. I would lay there motionless even when the footsteps approached me. I hated that I couldn't see the person who had come to probably visit or bring me something. I hadn't opened my eyes ever since realizing I had turned blind. I thought that if I could close my eyes than I maybe could open them later and see again. A small voice spoke "T-Tommy are y-you still al-alive?". At first I didn't recognize the voice But after a few seconds it clicked."Ran-Ranboo?" The words came out soft and hoarse. After all I hadn't spoken in about 2 days. I heard a few silent cries behind me. I still didn't move.

A/N
Yoooo its me again i hope u enjoyed the second chapter. If there are any spelling mistakes pls let me know in the comments. I'm really having fun with this story so far.