"I can always get Tesla to chase you down the street." Ozgur warned her.

"Is that a threat? Pack your bags before you think of doing something like that, you can go back to your apartment." She threatened him.

"Why should I leave? It's my home as well." Ozgur pulled the covers to his side.

"I have already moved back for you. I'm not moving again." She pulled it back. They decided it would be best if she moved back in town rather than him due to the restaurant timings.

"Really day one and we're already making plans on who'll move out?" Ozgur rolled his eyes.

"No wonder...What else were you expecting from us? We're a disaster" Ezgi turned away from him.

Ozgur shook his head and went back to sleep. They had a duvet pulling match again and Ozgur finally gave up.

"Yes, I'm scared of those movies with spirits and ghosts..." He finally answered and Ezgi immediately turned and slid a bit closer to him.

"I'm surprised you aren't even after what happened to Ozan" He continued as she looked at him curiously.

"Ozan? What happened to him?" Ezgi was unable to make sense.

"Don't you remember that time when Ozan suddenly disappeared into an alcove on a beach and kept screaming." Ozgur tried to remind her of an incident that happened when they were kids. Ozan gave him a detailed description of him being captured by a spirit and how he was tortured.

"You can't be serious" Ezgi broke into a fit of laughter.

"Look at you... I've been nothing but supportive of your fear and you're making fun of me" Ozgur glared at Ezgi as she laughed hysterically to the point, she had to wipe tears of her eyes.

"Sorry wait... I can't believe you bought that story." She tried hard to control herself.

"Greedy Ozan just sneaked into alcove to eat all the chocolates he was given instead of sharing with us. Then, a scorpio bit him. It wasn't any spirit you fool" Ezgi hit his forehead.

"What? A Scorpio?" Ozgur went pale as he realised Ozan conned him all these years.

"This is gold. I can't believe you let him fool you." Ezgi pulled his cheeks.

xxx

Next morning Ozgur woke up to the sound of his mobile buzzing. As he opened his eyes, he saw Ezgi close to him, her hand on his chest and his hand under her neck. He pulled it back carefully not to wake her up and answered the call without checking the caller.

"Ozgur did I wake you up? Sorry I thought you'd have left by now..." Sevim asked him as she listened to his sleepy voice.

"We slept late last night" He panicked as he checked the time. They were supposed to be at lunch by 12:00 and it was already 11:30 am.

"Don't think we'll make it on time. We'll probably be there by 1:00pm at the earliest." He informed his mother of the delay, glancing at Ezgi who was still asleep.

"No rush... don't forget Tesla's supplies" He could hear the giggles in the background and then his mother reminded him to pack Tesla's stuff. She was taking care of Tesla while he was on holiday with Ezgi or rather on honeymoon.

Tesla jumped on him and he went downstairs. Ezgi woke up and checked her phone. She was shocked to see the time and a few missed calls from her mother.

She rushed down to see Ozgur playing with Tesla.

"We're late... Did you talk to them already? What did you say?" Ezgi asked him.