5. He Knows the Truth

Start from the beginning

She also types Oliver's page on Facebook, but she can't find anything.

<<Did he block me?>>, Michaela says to herself.

She looks up Gabriel Maddox and there's a picture with her mother, Vivian, uploaded in Chicago one week ago.

Eventually, Michaela scrolls through the pictures on Asher's memorial page which was created by his sister, Chloe.

She gets sad.

<<Ms. Pratt, did you sign the paperwork?>>, a work colleague interrupts, standing in the doorway.

Michaela quickly closes the tab and says: <<I was—I was just working on it right now.>>

<<And——you were working on Facebook?>>

Michaela is embarrassed.

<<They say ''in extremis, extremity.''>>

The work colleague looks at her, confused, and leaves.

<<And you were working on Facebook!>>, Michaela murmurs, mocking him.

She doesn't like working in there, to be honest. The workplace is too competitive.

She misses Caplan & Gold. She also thinks about Annalise sometimes and wonders if she should apologize to her for what happened at the trial.

 She also thinks about Annalise sometimes and wonders if she should apologize to her for what happened at the trial

However, she still believes Annalise is the one to be blamed since Sam's murder.

Time goes by and Michaela doesn't understand whether she's trying to drown her guilt or not.

___________________________________________________________

September 1, 2017

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

12:30 AM

Annalise has just parked outside the police station.

She walks in, holding Bonnie's file.

<<Name?>>, the officer at the reception asks.

<<Annalise.>>

<<Surname?>>

<<Keating.>>

The cop pauses and stares at her.

<<If this is a dream, don't wake me up.>>

<<Excuse me?>>

<<Bryan! Stew! Annalise Keating here!>>, the cop yells, calling out his colleagues.

Annalise is confused.

<<Oh My God! Annalise Keating!>>

<<Is that Michelle Obama?>>

<<Annalise Freaking Keating!>>