You are what you choose... Fan x Test Tube

Requested by littelmeli8

Plot: Fan turns out to be a transgender male. Despite this, Test Tube still loves him, and confesses her feelings for him.

Fan's POV

I was playing some videogames with Microphone in Hotel OJ, and I was even winning!

As soon as a Game Over was called, I cheered in victory. "Yeah, good job Mic!" I high-fived her.

Mic smiled lightly. "Ah, good game, Fan!" The female was very good at this game, but I was a gracious winner this time.

Suddenly, I found it harder to breath. My chest felt sore and compressed, and I was showing obvious signs to Microphone.

She placed a hand on my shoulder, "Fan, Fan! Are you okay?!"

Then it came to me. I realized what was going on.

My binder.

It was time to take it off.

"S-Sorry Mic...uh, I just need a moment in the bathroom!" I quickly explained to her.

As I rushed to the bathroom, I bumped into my crush, Test Tube.

Test Tube's POV

I saw fan run into the bathroom with a panicked look on his face. It concerned me, and I followed him without knowing. 

I quietly snuck into the same bathroom as him. Now it would have been considered strange, since Fan is a male and I am a female, but these bathroom were gender neutral, all to help out Paintbrush. They really did need that.

But my nonbinary friend aside, Fan rushed into the bathroom, and revealed something I never thought I would see him wear.

A binder.

He's...a transgender male...

"F-Fan?"

He turned around, with a look of shock plastered on his handsome face.

"Test Tube! You..." He shouted, although not with an angry tone.

"You know the truth now..."

I saw tears form in his eyes, as he looked away from me. I ran over to him as fast as I could, and pulled him in for a hug.

"Fan, I don't care about that. You are what you choose...And you chose to be a male. You are valid." I assured him.

He looked back at me, with tears streaming down his face. "Thanks Tube."

I smiled. "You're welcome. I-I love you no matter what."

We both kissed, and spent the next few hours together.

I couldn't care less if Fan was transgender. Even if he was a female, I would still like him. I'm bisexual after all!