Team Lightbrush! Lightbulb x Paintbrush

Requested by AmongUs321

Lightbulb's POV

"C'mon Painty, please? I promise this team name will be a million percent better!" I begged Paintbrush.

Paintbrush and I were talking about possible new team names. They clearly didn't like our current one, so I was coming up with new ideas!

Though I finally came up with one. It's brilliant if I do say so myself. And maaaybe it will partly help me in confessing some feelings to Painty.

They rolled their eyes, "I really doubt it. I know the last team name was all based on you. Like seriously? The 'Bright Lights?' That screams Lightbulb!"

"I can think of something else that screams Lightbulb~" I flirted with them. "You when I make you angry! Which by the way, your brush looks so cute when you are angry!"

Paintbrush turned slightly red. "It doesn't. Now, uh, what do you want the new team name to be?" They asked.

Maybe they actually like my ideas sometimes!

I cleared my throat.

"Team Lightbrush!" I exclaimed.

Painty thought about my idea for a second, but then they turned red again. I wonder why?

"Lightbulb, do you NOT realize that "Lightbrush" is basically our ship name?!" Paintbrush informed me loudly.

"Oh, I know about that, it's just...I wouldn't mind our team knowing that we are a couple...if we became one..." I muttered the last words.

I must have been blushing so hard. This is so embarrassing!

But suddenly, Painty started laughing. Their laugh was kinda cute!

"I-I didn't know that was why you chose that team name! Truth is, I really like it, I was just flustered, and when I get flustered, I get a little angry." They explained.

They even smiled at me. "I like you too, a-and I wouldn't mind becoming a couple with you..." Paintbrush confessed to me.

I was so overfilled with joy that I pulled them in for a hug, which they gladly returned.