"I think you don't know my power over yet,sadly you're really gonna stay here so I'll make your live hell."
He whispered in my ear I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Pfft and how are gonna do that?"
I said with attitude but knew that he was capable of many things.

"Just watch me."He took the fire extinguisher and threw it at the window behind me.

I widened my eyes as the glass shattered every where.
I could already hear the footsteps coming.

But Felix just grinned at me then he pulled out a knife und cut himself at his cheek but not too deep.
Then him he cut his arm but this time much deeper.

He let out scream of agony as I didn't move.He let the knife fall to the ground making an unpleasant noise.

The door opened and all the members ran in the room.
I just stood there frozen.

'What kind of plan is this?'

"What the hell happened?"Hyunjin shouted angrily as he walked towards Felix who held his injured arm.

"Jieun she-she-"

"Hey hey calm down first and sit down."Hyunjin said as he helped Felix to sit down.

"Now what happened?"he calmly asked again.

"Jieun tried to escape I wanted to stop here but she pulled out a knife and luckily just scratched me."

As those words left his mouth I got angry.

"You little piece of sh*t!"I screamed and tried to punch him but changbin and Jisung held me back.

"You liar!"i screamed again but Felix continued to act.

It seems like they planned this before and when I say 'they' I mean Hyunjin and Felix.

"She tried to escape through the window."Felix continued as Seungmin was treating the wound on his arm.

I boiled from anger but as I looked around in the room I saw jeongins disappointed face.

I stopped moving around in changbins and Jisung a grip and watched how I.N pouted his lips as he looked at the ground probably preventing himself from crying.

I cursed under my breath at that sight.I broke their trust again.
Why didn't I leave earlier or why didn't I stop Felix from doing all this?

"Don't believe him please.I didn't try to escape.He's lying.Please trust me."
I hoped that they would believe me and let me go but instead I just saw how jisung,Seungmin and Hyunjin shook their heads.

My gaze wandered around the room when I realised that he was here.

'Maybe he'll listen to me!Maybe he'll believe me!'

"Bangchan please!I really didn't try anything!i beg you!"My voice was desperate as I wiggled in the strong grip from changbin and Jisung.

Bangchan sat on a chair his face still pale he leader had an expressionless face and walked towards me slowly.

'How can he even stand?is he superman or something?'

He put his hand on my shoulder as he bend a bit down to me,I thought everything will get better but.

"So you wanna tell me Felix just broke the window for fun and cut himself just like that?"I shivered under his strong gaze.

All eyes were on me,I saw how Felix smirked for a second but it was washed away the next second.

I clenched my fist.Felix had won.
Another painful defeat.
There's no way I'm getting out of this one.The members will of course trust Felix more.I'm just a new members who was basically forced to join.

I kept quiet and bangchan scoffed.

"That's what I thought."He stood straight again. "Throw her in the basement."

"Wait no please!This is not right!Please trust me!I-"
I stopped shouting,everything was in slow motion.

I saw how Felix and Hyunjin were smirking and how Seungmin gave Jeongin a little hug.
bangchan stood there with crossed arms watching me being dragged away.We made eye contact and I saw a hint of hurt in his eyes.

Jisung and changbin pushed me in the dark room.I tried to stop them from leaving the room but they just looked at me with disappointment like everyone else and left without a word.

"Here I am again."

Bangchan is really superhuman for even standing after those injuries lol but I had to make it like that otherwise the story line wouldn't have worked out

Over 400 reads!!!tysm wooow
If you like the story you can vote
Anyways thx for reading sry for any mistakes.  ;)

(Word-count=1353)