"I'm obsessed with you." I said as I shrugged. She started laughing.

"You obsessed? I got you like that? Well, I'm obsessed with you too. All of you." She said as she kissed my forehead.

"And we never finished talking about your tour. Were you forreal when you said you wanting me to go with you?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, I want you there on side of me. Plus, I don't want to be away from you for too long. You don't even have to stay the whole time if you don't want to." I said as she nodded.

"So how exactly would that work? I'll go to maybe half of the shows and fly back home?" She asked

"Yeah mamas, I'll get you a ticket to fly back and I'll finish the rest of the tour." I said as she nodded in understanding.

"Okay, that works. I always wanted to see you in your element on stage. It's still crazy how far you've came. But not once did I doubt your talent." She said as I smiled.

"Shit crazy seeing all those people who travel from all over just to see me. To come from nothing and now I'm a high profile. It's only right that you'll be there with me. You was there from the start." I said as I started playing with her hands. She smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. We stayed in this position until the van came to a stop. We finally made it to the photo shoot destination. I slapped Montana awake as I quickly led me and Yara out the van before he could react.

We all got out the van and made our way into the building. Walking up to the receptionist, she gave us the studio number we would be in as we all walked into the elevator.

"Try to smile, I love when you smile in pictures." Yara said as she pinched my cheeks.

"Ima smile cus Ima be thinking of you." I said as I smirked. She started laughing before playfully rolling her eyes.

"Corny ass. On a real note, I really do love when you smile. It makes me happy to know that you're happy." She said as I wrapped my arms around her body while walking out the elevator.

"If you see me happy, I guarantee that you're the reason for it." I said as I looked down to her face seeing her smile. My feelings for her grow stronger everyday that I'm with her. I've been holding back on telling her those three words, because I'm scared to fall back into that love shit. It never worked out for me in the past and I just don't want to repeat history.

Growing up, I never got the feeling of being loved by my parents considering my mom was always out somewhere and my father is sitting in a jail cell. I think that's part of the reason why I've always had the habit of looking for love in all the wrong places. In all the wrong females. I'm scared to give my all to Yara, because I feel like I'm bound to fuck it up. I love Yara, and I always have. I just need time to be able to say those three words again, and all I can hope is that she'll be patient with me. Because, I want what we have to be for the long run.

Walking through the studio doors we were greeted by a white woman who introduced herself as my photographer for today. She appointed me to the dressing rooms as Yara and I walked into the room while closing the curtain.

Yara walked over to the clothing rack as she observed my outfit choices.

"These pieces are fire. I think they did a good job putting your style into these clothes." She said as she held up the turtle neck to my chest.