🧚🏼‍♀️-coming out-🧚🏼‍♀️

What they look like:

Taehyung

 Jungkook

Jungkook

If i say 'the blonde' i mean tae

If i say 'the brunnette' i mean kook.

<>

It was your average day in the BTS dorm, early morning while everyone was waking up.

Jungkook woke up extra early to leave taes room. They have been hiding their 2-year relationship from everyone, afraid of what they would say and do. Also because there was a no-dating contract, that stated clearly to not date eachother and bighit staff.

~magic time skip~

They were in the van heading to dance practice, and of course, Taehyung decided to start a debate: you have to put your socks on first before you get dressed. (A/N i got that from cameron philip k dubbed series because its amazing and SOPE)
'Guys, we all know its shirt first!' Jimin practically yelled, waking up jin who managed to sleep soundly on hobis shoulder until now. Lets just say jin went full rage mode, yelling at jimin while everyone else in the van laughing like they never will again.

~time skip to after dance practice~

"Yknow, we really should tell the others about us" Taehyung whispered to jungkook who was sat against the wall.
"Maybe...i just dont want to risk it, im pretty sure they would be accepting of us, but what about everyone else?" Jungkook sighed.
"Can we tell them tonight? When we go out to eat. Please, i cant keep it a secret."
Tae pleaded, slowly getting louder but thankfully the others were oncthe other side of the room.

Jungkook sighed "...fine, we will tell them tonight ok baby?"

"Yay!" Tae expressed, blushing lightly at the nickname. In the 2 years of dating, he still blushes at the little things.

"OI TAE WHAT ARE YOU YELLING FOR?" Jimin ran over and tackled him on the floor.

Tae laughs, "i just asked jungkook if he would pay for food tonight, isnt that right jungkookie?" Taehyuing smiling a cheeky smile.