Getting ready.

Ana's POV:

Ok, I got enough snacks, I hope. The pool is set up, and the record player is hooked up the speaker system. This will be fun, shit! Chris is coming early I got to shower!

30 minutes later

Chris POV

God! I know it takes girls a long time to get ready but Jesus Christ. Oh! The doors open, I know which room is hers I'll just surprise her.
Jesus, she has lots of posters. Oooo her journal! Should I! She will be in the shower I mine as well.
Ok,
Dear diary,
I have a sleepover with the gang tomorrow. And that means Chris will be there, so I have to look good and my breathe has to smell good. I mean it usually does but I have a feeling we will play truth or dare and that could do in many different directions. Ok I seriously have to stop writing my hand hurts so fucking bad.
Peace and love
-Ana
Shit the doors opening, oooo she's rapped in a towel,

Ana's POV:
Ok why is my door open, is there an intruder! Omg I could be on the news! Oh it's just Chris. Shit! ITS CHRIS! Omg! Omg! What if I drop the towel! Ok take a deep breathe. The towel is secure, we are all good.

Normal time:
"Oh hey Chris!" Ana says with a worried look.
"Hey! Nice room!" Chris walks up to give Ana a hug and kiss but soon stops.
"Chris can I get changed first?" Ana asked with a smile.
"No" Chris started to lean in but Ana quickly grabbed her bathing suit and a hug T-shirt that were sitting on her bed and ran away.
"I'll get you Kamis!" Chris yelled while sitting down.
"After I put clothes on!" Ana screamed with a giggle, Chris chuckled and looked around her room. One picture caught his eye. It was a picture of the group they took at the fair. Alyssa and Teddy were kissing, Sam kissed Verns cheek, he was a bright shade of red. Looking down the line Chris stared at Gordie who had his arm around Emilie. And finally Chris had Ana's in his arms bridal style. In the photo she was laughing so hard Chris swore she has a few sips of alcohol before they went. Ana swore she would never do that before a group outing. Chris remembered that conversation, he always remembered it because that was the day he realized he liked Ana more than a friend. Ana sneaks in the room and jumps on Chris back.

"Ana for the win!" She screams while tackling him to the floor.

"Ana thinks she won, but what's this, slam for chambers!" Chris screams while pinning Ana to the floor.

"Ow! Fuck, Jesus Christ!" Ana screams in "pain"

"Oh shit! I'm sorry did I hurt you" Chris says while helping Ana up. Ana quickly tackles Chris onto the bed and starts to tickle him.

"Hahah got you!" She says through her giggles.

"Fine! Fine! You win this one. But only cause I thought you were hurt!" Chris protests and starts to play with Ana's hair. Ana places a kiss on Chris's lips, Chris grabs her head and deepens the kiss. He pulls away and states.

"Now that's a win." He says with a chuckle. Ana laughs too and she starts to get up and leave the room. The doorbells rings, Chris follows and on the way to the stares he grabs her and throws her over his shoulder.

"Chris what the hell, I just straightened my hair!" Ana laughs at her words, she sounds like the popular girls. Chris opens the door

"Oh hey Alyssa!" Ana says while trying to hold her big shirt down, so her bathing suit doesn't show.

"Hey Teddy, come on in man." Teddy grabs Alyssa's hand and walks inside the door. The bells ring behind them as they shut the door. Chris adjusting Ana on his shoulder walks outside.

"Chris, please put me down." Ana is now light headed and her head is red from the blood rush.

"Fine!" Chris sets her down, she smiles and starts to walk away.

"What do you want!" Ana is now getting a tad bit mad.

"I want, hmMmMm, a kiss." Chris says while leaning down. Ana smiles and notices people at the gate.

"Emilie! Sam!" She runs and lets them in,

"Ok, just leave us out then." Gordie says with a quick eye roll.

"Oh how could I forget Vern!" Ana says while letting Vern inside and shutting the gate on Gordie. This makes Teddy laugh and Chris chuckle.

"Hello?" Gordie says now crossing his arms.

"Oh Gordie! How could I forget!" Ana runs over and opens the gate. Ruffling his hair she laughs. "I could never forget you, your my best friend!" Ana take off her shirt and runs into the pool. With one look Teddy jumps in, than Chris, then Emilie, then Sam, then Vern, and finally Gordie.
The group pops up at the same time
"Alyssa nice Tits!" Teddy says while adjusting his glasses and staring at his girlfriends chest. Chris looks over at me and starts to look down.
"You do it and I will drown you." I say while Emilie gets on my shoulders.

"Gordie, Chris, CHICKEN FIGHT!" Emilie screams, after hours of Teddy trying to touch Alyssa boobs, and Vern being scared about his girlfriend being so exposed. The group finally got out of the water for a little break.

Vern POV:
Sam is swimming towards me! And she's only in her bathing suit! Oh shit, I can feel her chest up against my back."

Sam POV:
I just came here to hang out with my girls, oh Vern is staring at me. I'll swim over to him!

Teddy's POV:
Jesus fuck! I'm hard as a rock.
"Hey Ana? Where's your bathroom?"

Alyssa POV:
That fucking dipshit, I literally can see his boner.
"Clean up after yourself Duchamp, Ana doesn't want your filthy cum all over her bathroom!"

Chris POV:
Ok, I know Ana is insecure about her boobs, there so cute. Like seriously is there anything wrong with this girl!

Ana's POV:
Do I look ok? Oh shit? I missed a spot when I was shaving. Ooo Chris looks fine right now, maybe if I go over there he will kiss me?

Gordie:
Emilie looks good, I might write about her later.

Emilie:
"Alyssa! Want to come meet my hamster tomorrow!"

Normal time:

The group Ate snacks and talked for a little bit longer before going inside for the night.