What the guys would do if the cobras hit on you

(⚠️T/W assault, could be sexual⚠️)

What happens:

Your walking down the street, turning into the conscience store to grab gum and some sodas for the group. Your wearing a pink skirt and a white blouse. You walk out of the store counting your change and you bump into someone. The Cobras, you knew you were in trouble. They harass every single girl they run into.
"Oh sorry!" You exclaim while looking up, the Cobras look at you. Many of them look you up in down while biting there lips.

"That's ok pretty lady." Ace exclaims while biting on his toothpick. You try to walk but he puts his arm on the brick wall next to your head. He stares at you and licks his lips. Eyeball stares and you and Charlie grins. You try to walk under Aces arm but he pushes you up against the wall and tries to kiss you.

"Let go of me!" You scream while hitting him with your fists.

"Oh you like it!" Ace says while he lets eyeball take his spot.

"IM NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRl" you hit harder causing you to hit Eyeballs eye. He holds it in pain and reveals a black eye.

"Now your going to get it!" You grabs your wrist and starts dragging you into the direction of the public bathroom. You scream and punch trying to get away but nothing works, until you hear a voice.

Teddy:
- HEY COBRAS! BITE SHIT!
-swearing
-throws rocks
-grabs you in his arms and runs
-at the end you laugh and thank Teddy with a kiss on the cheek.

Chris:
-EYEBALL PUT HER DOWN!
-tries to solve things peacefully but ends up fighting
-your safe but Chris gets beat to shit
-hugs and crying afterwards
-lots of thank you
-makes you walk with one of the guys for the rest of the summer.

Vern
-brings Teddy with him
-watches while Teddy beats the shit out of them
-hugs you and cuddles you
-tells you, your going to be ok

Gordie
-either brings Chris, or a weapon
-runs away with you in his arms
-cuddles you in his lap the rest of the day
-becomes protective over you
-gives you his pocket knife so your safe