Chapter 4

Recap:"Let's order." Sean said, and I started to worry about Felix, but then the puzzle pieces fell into place. That was a distraction, he was planning something...
"Hey Liv! We're ready to order." I am so worried about what Felix is doing right now, maybe it was a bad idea leaving him there.
"Ok. What'll ya have?" She said it all sweet, mostly 'cause Ida and I were sitting with three extremely good looking guys.
"Two eggs over-easy, rye toast, and." Yami focused real hard on something, but ended up looking at Ida and saying "gorgeous."
"Smooth one genius!" Mark ordered pancakes, and Lidia wrote it all down. The rest of us ordered waffles. Ida blushed so red I thought it would stay there permanently. Our food came and we ate in silence. Yami picked up the bill, and we all fought about it, and he won, because he was the one who ruined the waffles in the beginning.
"See you around!" She directed it at Mark, her obvious favorite, but the only one who heard her was Yami, and all he did was stare and mumble in his own made up language.
My phone buzzed. Oh no. It says Felix! Shoot. It read "keep those idiots busy, don't come home for at least 3 hours" my god he is something else. Now distraction...
"Hey guys lets go to the library! They have a huge college hangout space, and you don't need an I.D. to get in." I said it enthusiastically so maybe they would buy it.
"We don't reeeaaad." Mark droned and looked at Sean and Aaron for approval.
"Well I am going, so I guess I have to play the new ps4 alone." I said all sad, because playing alone was so not fun.
"Following you!" Sean practically jumped and ran to hug me.
"I want to come." Yami sounded like we wouldn't let him, but I think he just missed Ida.
"Well I guess." Marks acted like he had no choice, but as we walked there, he couldn't wait to get there.
"Patience young padawan." I joked, he was so giddy.
We walked in and they ooed and awed.
"So awesome." Yami walked straight to the cafe and bought six pumpkin breads.
"Bloody hell!" Sean was making his way to the game room.
"Hmm" Mark had engrossed himself in a cheat book. I walked to him.
"You liar, you're reading!" I laughed, he blushed and hid the book. He grabbed me and pulled me to another room, pushed a piece of paper in my hand and winked. He sat down in a chair, so I walked away to join Sean in far cry 4.
"Can I join you?" He motioned for me to sit, but I didn't play. I pulled Mark's note from my pocket.

           Unless you have plans be ready at six, I'll pick you up.

Markiplier asked ME on a date!!! I must have made a noise, because Sean grabbed the note, scanned it and stormed out.
"That fricken bastard." I heard him mumble as he left. Oh no I'm not supposed to let them leave, and if he and Mark fight, Mark will leave and take the car with him.
"Sean wait!" I yelped, I didn't want to walk home.
"What, wait for him to take you?" He walked towards the novel section. I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.
"No silly, I am not going on a date, AFV is on, and I haven't missed and episode since I was nine." He smiled and hugged me back, and we walked to the game room, him smiling as he put his hand in mine, I didn't fight it.