🤍KiriBaku x Reader|Double the Trouble|Lemon

Requested by- blackmusicie

You, Bakugo, and Kirishima are all pro hero's and in a poly relationship.

Any Virgins: Nope but haven't done it in a little while

Kink: Degrading & Slapping (im sorry but spanking sounds weird to me💀)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Bakubro, calm down"

"I AM CALM SHITTY HAIR. YOUR THE ONE THAT WAS TRYING TO GET ALONE WITH Y/N WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING." Katsuki yells.

"Hmm, I don't recall that" Kiri says with a thinking face.

"Can you two chill out. There's enough of me for the both of you." You smirk while walking away leaving Kiri and Bakugo blushing. You continue to stroll through the park while the other two argue behind you. Then all of a sudden it goes dead quiet.

"Do you mind if I take you up on this offer?" Kirishima questions while leaning on your shoulder.

"WE" Katsuki shouts.

"I mean we."

"Why not it's been a while since we've done anything. I'll even let you two do whatever you want."

"Just remember y/n, you gave us permission." Katsuki says while throwing you over his shoulder. He cares you all the way home with Kiri trailing behind you two. You didn't even try to put up a fight because that would just make things worse.

-5 minute time skip-

You all finally reached the apartment the three of you shared. Katsuki throws you on the bed and wastes no time stripping you and kissing all over your body. Kiri appears behind you doing the same. In a matter of seconds, your butt naked and your clothes are everywhere. Both of their hands lingering around your body caressing your curves and folds lovingly leaving you sensitive to their touch. They both finally break away from your body glaring at you with nothing but pure lust and hunger in their eyes.

"Hands and knees now." Katsuki smirks. You listen and get on all fours rubbing your ass against Kiri's growing bulge and gazing up at Bakugo with a devilish stare. Suddenly you feel a warm breath against your entrance.

"Do you really think you can handle us y/n? It's been pretty long" Kiri coos while rubbing your ass.

"You'll have double the trouble" Katsuki chimes in.

"It truly pains me how little you think I can handle" You sigh. Kiri takes you by the waist and pulls you to his mouth. His tongue now working your touch-starved cunt. Thus making you slightly gasp at the well-need overdue pleasure. Katsuki then takes you by the chin and lifts your face up towards him indulging in a lustful kiss. His free hand makes its way down to your chest fondling one of your breasts and slightly pinching your nipple. You release small gasps and moans that melt into the kiss. Both Katsuki and Kirishima pull away from you undressing themselves. 

You feel Kiri rub his tip against your soaking prepped entrance while Katsuki's dick twitches in front of your face waiting to be touched. Kiri and Katsuki look at each other signalling to start. Kiri grips you by your love handles and inserts himself in. Katsuki simultaneously cups your face and does the same to your mouth.

They both slowly trust in and out making sure everyone was adjusted and comfortable. Then the paste gets faster on each end making it harder for you to compose yourself.

"Ugh~ Look how well you take in all of my 8 inches" Kiri grunts while slapping one of your ass cheeks.

"Not as well nghh~ as she/they take(s) in my 9. What a slut, you just couldn't wait for us to get our hands on you" Katsuki growls. You start to gag a little from Katsuki's aggressive thrust and clench around Kirishima's full length.

The vibration from your muffled moans and crys against Katsuki's pulsing dick make him go faster with the intention of relieving himself. Tears start to roll down your face from the lack of air and heavy amount of pleasure. Your legs start to shake a little because you can barley keep up. Kirishima slaps your ass again and says,

"Aww don't give out on us now y/n. Aah~ where's all that sass you had a minute a go ya little whore." You squeeze your eyes close as you cum around Kirishima's hard dick. In a matter of seconds Kirishima fills you with his cum and Katsuki fills your mouth with his. They both pull out giving you a second to breath.

"Aah~ you guys are hic~ crazy." You say while collapsing on the bed.

"Oh baby, we're still not done. We're gonna double stuff you until there's no more space." Kirishima reassures.

"Then fill you to the brim with our cum until it flows out of you" Katsuki states. You widen your eyes in shock as Katsuki crawls on the bed.

"What's wrong? Your the one who gave us permission to do whatever we want." Kiri says while positioning you on your knees.

Kirishima inserts himself with Katsuki following soon after. You wince at the slight pain from your pussy being stretched to it's limit. Katsuki takes the initiative to move first making both you and Kiri flinch. The rubbing of Katsuki's dick against his sends shivers down his spine.

"Aah~ Katsuki" you moan. Kirishima suddenly moves matching Katsuki's speed.

"Uhh~ Bakugo...Y/n" Kiri moans.

"Am I really fucking the both of you that good. I got a couple of cock-hungry whores on my hands. Aah~ what to do." Katsuki picks up the paste while kissing and nibbling on your chest. Kiri sucks on your neck and back leaving a beautiful trail of hickeys.

"Ohh~ Katsuki...Ki- Kirishima" you call out.

"You like this huh? Fuck~ Such a needy whore. Being fucked with both of our cocks in your stretched pussy." Katsuki voices.

"You take both of our cocks so well. Now we'll fill you up like the cum-dump bitch you are." Kirishima utters. At this point your eyes are rolling to the back of your head and toes curling from the delectable pleasure. You clench around them again about to cum making them go even faster.

You all cum at the same time panting and out of breath from the astonishing sex that just took place. They pull out making cum drip out as well. You lay on the bed completely drained and no longer being able to feel your legs.

Out of the blue, Kirishima grabs Katsuki by the back of his head and roughly yet passionately kisses him. Katsuki takes both his and Kiri's still hard dicks and pumps them trying to get out any remaining cum. Both of them being overstimulated moan and grunt into the kiss from how sensitive they are.

Katsuki moves even faster making Kirishima break away from the kiss and twitch in his hands. But Katsuki still continues to kiss on him eventually driving both of them to cum. They finally finish and look at you.

"Y'all are hot as fuck for no reason." You say in shock

"Tell us something we don't know." Katsuki coos.

"We'll get your cute asses over her and cuddle me. I can't feel my legs because of you two." You demand

"Yes ma'am" they playful say.

"Its safe to assume that there might be a little Katsuki or Kirishima in the next 9 months right." You question.

"With how filled you are I wouldn't be surprised to see a little me running around." Kirishima smiles.

"Yea well I'm getting a kid first." Katsuki snaps back.

"Can y'all not argue right now." You says half a sleep.

"Sorry y/n" they apologize. And you all spend the rest of the day in each other's arms.