Hold you close

Chilled dragged Ze by his arm all the way to the next ride,

"Here!" Chilled Exlaimed, Ze looked at the ride and turned away immediately.

"No"

"Come on"

"No Chilled, you know I hate thise rides"

"It'll be fun, I'll be with you"

In full honesty Chilled only chose this ride because he knew Ze was afraid of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror ride and wanted to use it as an exuse to get closer to him.

"Just once, please Ze"

Ze looked at Chilled and knew he really wanted to go on this ride.

"Okay fine, just once"

"Great let's go"

They both got strapped in the ride and Chilled could feel Ze shaking, he put his arm around Ze to comfort him.

Ze felt safer with Chilled and moved closer to him?

Ze got closer to Chilled and rested his head on his shoulder, Chilled smiled and kissed the top of his head, before either of them could question it, the ride started.

Ze yelled in fear, whilst Chilled laughed at him, when the ride was about to drop, Chilled grabbed Ze's hand for reassurance.

*Why does he keep touching me? I love the feeling of it but why?*

The ride ended and they both got off.

"So, where to now?"

"Let's get some food, I'm starving"

"Sure" Ze said "where?"

They thought about this for a while when Chilled said

"How about we just go back to my place? We can get a Pizza?"

"Sounds Great"

They both left and got in Chilled's car for the drive back to his place.