𝟎𝟔| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒘𝒂𝒕

Start from the beginning

^y'all this is basically what he looks like based off the books description and a bit of imagination..

"Class if you'd look over towards the right of the room you can see the sirius star poking behind that cloud." Sinistra pointed over the balcony.

"Today I was hoping to have more of a fun lesson once you write down the nickname of the star you may leave because a short lesson is a fun lesson. I was also just divorced and have a pint of Jack Daniels waiting for me." The Professor said and left.

"I- did she just. Y/n that's how you would be as a teacher." Hermione laughed. "Wow ok no need to call me out like that." The four of us left the tower and went to bed, it was already almost one in the morning.

________________
[third person pov]

"I'm telling you, don't do it." Hermione warned.
Last night y/n had trouble sleeping so she went to the common room and ended up falling asleep down there. "She can't be that grumpy when woken up a few minutes early." Ron claimed Harry nodding in agreement. "Good luck then." She sighed and sat down on a chair next to the fire.

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Ron hit the sleeping girl with a pillow. Y/n shot up and grabbed Ron's wrist tightly. "Wake me up like that again and you can say goodbye to that ginger mop in your head." The girl grumpily walked up the stairs and changed into her uniform. Well not really. She wore an oversized crewneck and skirt. The dress-code was very loosely enforced.

The four left for breakfast and ate quickly

The four left for breakfast and ate quickly. All they had was potions and divination.

"I cannot believe Snape didn't give us homework. Must have gotten laid last night. I'll bet four sickles it was McGonagall." Y/n smirked while walking across the school to divination. "That's disgusting." Ron gagged shoving a quill into his bag. "It's only disgusting if you picture it." Y/n shrugged sitting in a makeshift chair looking at a small tea-cup in front of here.

"Ah now I've got that in my head." Ron complained tossing his bag to the side.

"Welcome!" Trelawney said popping up behind harry and placing her hand on the boys shoulder. "AWHFUCK" Harry jumped at least three feet in the air. "Little warning next time please." Harry sighed, y/n laughing from beside him. "You scream like a little girl." She snorted, Harry rolled his eyes and flipped her off. "Suck my dick four eyes." Y/n shot back. "Gladly." Harry scowled under his breath.

"WOt??" Y/n raised her eyebrows hoping she heard him wrong.

"What?" Harry acted clueless. "I- ok then." Y/n looked away and laughed. She knew what she heard.

The class dragged on, y/n was struggling to stay awake. "Bitch if you keep closing your eyes you'll fall asleep." Harry stomped on y/n's foot causing her to slap the back of his head. The two teens kept hitting each other throughout the class. As soon as the bell rang y/n slapped Harry on the back of the neck and said get cheese necked and ran away before he could process what happened.

"I'm going to throw you off the astronomy tower." Harry shouted at she ran down the hall.

"With those noodle arms?"

________________
[y/n pov]

I decided to take a nap after lunch because I was exhausted. "If anyone wakes me up before dinner I will hurt you." I smiled innocently and ran up to my dorm so I could take a fat nap.

Right as I was drifting asleep Hermione screamed from the bathroom. "IM DYING!" She screamed. "What?!" I shouted from outside the door. "I'm bleeding out!" "No you got your period." I laughed. "Need a tampon?"

"I don't even know how to put one in.." Hermione revealed. "I slipped one under the door. "Ok find your.. hole." I'm kinda cringing right now but eh.

"And put it in." God this is so weird.

"OUCH..WHY DOES IT HURT SO BAD?!" Hermione yelped. And that sounds wrong.

_____________

By the time Hermione successfully put it in dinner had been 5 minutes away. She came out hobbling a little. "It feels weird." "It will for a few minutes." I said to calm her down. "COME DOWN WE ARE HUNGRY!" Ron complained from downstairs.

"SHUT UP CARROT TOP WE ARE COMING!" I shouted back rolling my eyes. Hermione and I jogged down the stairs, her a little slower then me due to her still getting used to the feeling. "Why were you guys screaming up there?" Harry asked getting off the couch.

"I slipped." I said quickly. "So care to tell my why you shouted 'just put it in' ?" Harry looked over at me. "Eavesdropping ass. Hermione was piercing my ears. I wanted to just shove the needle through but she was taking her sweet time." Wow I'm good at lying.

"Ok you can stop lying. I already know what happened I'm not deaf but I'll save everyone the embarrassment." Harry whispered in my ear. Ew I can feel this breath on my neck I'm going to throw up please stop in I'm cringing

"Then why even ask..?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I wanted to see what you'd come up with. You're a pretty good liar. Takes one to know one I guess." Harry smirked. Why does he have to be so annoying just finish your thought.

"Ok mr. mysterious what are you lying to me about." I asked. "You'll find out soon." He winked at me..so I poked his eye. "Ow what was that for?!" He held his eye and blinked a few times. "Don't wink at me like you know something I don't." I shrugged.

"That hurt..and for what?" Harry blinked a few more times and then left his eye alone. "And you wonder why I want to chuck you off the astronomy tower."

"I'll hold on to you and take you with me."

"Can't live without me?"

"Please I'd just be avenging my death before I die."

__________________
1/31/21

word count- 2022

-r