CHAPTER THREE

Meanwhile back at the cottage, things were not going to plan. flora's dress she was making was falling apart, there were bows everywhere and it was too big for anyone to wear, even for Merryweather who was the dummy for the dress who had her arms crossed with a look of anger on her face. while fauna finished making the cake, it was about to fall over but she quickly grabs the broom and used it to hold the cake up, but the icing on the cake started to slide down the broom handle with the candles following, she turned to flora for her opinion " well, what do think of it?" she asked flora. flora turned to face fauna and had a shocked look on her face when she saw the cake, but changed it to a fake smile. " why it's ..... it's a very unusual cake, isn't it?" fauna smiles " yes. Of course, it'll be much stiffer after it's baked" she said as kept on putting the candles back on top of the cake as they kept sliding down the broom handle.

"Of course, dear. um, what do you think of the dress?" flora asked, fauna walks over to look at the dress that was on Merryweather who had her arms crossed in anger. " well, it's... it's no exactly the way it is in the book, is it?" fauna asked. flora gave a proud smile, " oh, I improved it. but perhaps if I added a few more ruffles .... what do you think?" she asked. " um, I think so. what do you think, Merryweather?" fauna asked. Merryweather shakes her head and started to get angry, "I think we've had enough of this nonsense! I think we ought to think of rose and what she'll think of this mess." Merryweather got off the stool she was standing on and started making her way up the stairs as the dress came apart. " I still think what I  think before. I'm going to get those wands"

flora and fauna looked around them at the mess they made, they both looked at each other realizing that Merryweather was right. then Merryweather came back downstairs with three wands in her hands, " here they are, good as new" she said with a smile. but then flora crabs them out of her hands, " careful, Merryweather. Quick, lock the doors" she said, Merryweather closed the doors while fauna and flora closed the windows and plugged up any holes in the wall with cloths and handtowels. once all the doors, windows and holes were closed flora handed the wands to fauna and Merryweather as she gave them their tasks. " " now fauna, you take care of the cake. " she said as fauna went to work, Merryweather was about to say she was going to work the dress, but flora beat her to it as she handed her want to her, " while i- " "clean the room, dear. while I'll make the dress" flora said as she got to work. Merryweather sighs in frustration but went with it anyway. she zapped her magic on the mop, bucket, and broom making them come to life as they started cleaning the cottage. meanwhile, fauna started making the cake, the ingredients mixed themselves in the mixing bowl before continuing to make the base of the cake. flora started making a pink princess dress for (Y/N), the sawing needle and threat started sawing the two fabrics together.

while Merryweather was cleaning the room she saw the dress was pink," oh no not pink. make it blue" she said as she zapped blue magic on the dress making it pink, flora gasps and looks at Merryweather, " Merryweather!. make it pink" flora said making the dress pink again.  Merryweather kept cleaning the room but then smiled as she made the dress blue again," make it blue". the dress turned into blue again making flora angrier, " PINK!" she said as she made the dress pink again. Merryweather saw the reflection of the dress in a frying pan hanging on the wall and then zapped blue magic on the dress again. but flora blocked the dress with her body making her outfit blue, Merryweather giggled but then her outfit was turned pink by flora. a magic battle started between flora and Merryweather. they kept zapping magic at each other while fauna was still making the cake. 

meanwhile, in the forest sky, Diaval was flying around the sky in his crow form searching for the princess. but then he saw some flashing lights ahead of pink and blue. he flies towards it and saw magic coming out the chimney of a cottage. he flies over to investigate but as he looked in the chimney but only to be hit by the magic two times. he flies down to the ground and forms into his human form and sees himself covered in a magic bust coloured of pink and blue. he scoffs as he tries to dust himself off but then he heard footsteps. he looked and saw a woman running towards the cottage with a deem of happiness in her eyes. he wonders if this was the princess his master had specks of. he watched as the woman walks in calling out for three women, " Aunt flora, fauna, Merryweather. where are you?" she asked as she looked around the room for them. diaval looks through the doorway still in his human form but he kept quiet as he listened.  (Y/N) then spotted a lovely blue princess dress sitting on a chair next to the table where a birthday cake sat with 16 candles of it. Then the three fairies jumped out in surprise, " surprise! happy birthday!" they all yelled out.