PROLOGUE

✅VCAD SERIES #1: Love A Lifetime

✅VCAD SERIES #2: Forced Marriage

DISCLAIMER: This story is consist of grammatical and typographical errors. Some words are redundant.

I do not own the photo used for the book cover.

This is a work of fiction, Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-----♡                                       ♡-----

PROLOGUE

Faith Kishi Montes, who's a hard headed woman, if she wants to do it, she'll do it. But if not, she won't do it. Like her job, she chose modeling industry instead of taking her family's business as an heiress of Montes family, until one day...she learned that their business were in the verge of bankruptcy.

She can't let that happen. Marriage. She has to marry someone whose responsible of his job and who is going to bring back their company on it's normal state.

Then there's this guy named Drake Fortez, known and famous as one of the most handsome and soothing in business. He's a cold one, he's short-tempered, he merely smile and laugh, what kind of a man is he? So no, he's not added in to her list and not her type.

They both started in a wrong foot and she sees him as a man with no mercy but as she slowly discovering his true self and knowing his every sides, she was wrong. Where in she has no idea who really is the man she married to begin with. So, in the end...they both fall into a trap hole where both of them can't escape in a lifetime.