𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 8 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞

I was angry because of Draco having nates back. I was too angry so I went looking for Noah. I don't know what I was going to do jet but I'm going to hurt him for sure.

as I walked through the corridors I noticed him standing with a few friends. I could embarrass him but that wouldn't be enough so I grabbed his arm smiled at him and dragged him to an empty corridor. when we got there he looked confused I pushed him against the wall and I yelled at him.

¨i fucking hate you¨ I slapped him across his face and pushed him in his chest. he was shocked and grabbed my arms pinning me to the wall. but this time I was more angry than scared so I kicked him off me. I didn't know I could do that. I was fragile as my mom called me and I wasn't that strong but the adrenalin took over. as he backed off he was getting angry and he wanted to hit me but I blocked it and grabbed his arm twisted it around and pushing him with his face to the wall. I swear I heard his nose break before letting him go I whispered in his ear.

¨im going to murder you next time so let this me a warning¨ I let go of him as I walked away.

it was about 11 am when that happened I went to the library for an hour until it was lunchtime I spotted pansy and I went to her and explained real quick what happened. she gave me a hug and told me it was alright. Malfoy walked in and took a seat on his usual spot. the opposite side of me. everyone sat down and started eating when Noah walked in bruised and a broken wrist.

¨whoa look at him¨ Mattheo said

I smirked at his appearance and let out a small giggle.

¨i wonder who did that¨ Blaise said

Noah walked towards us and topped on my shoulder ¨thanks y/n now I can't play the final next week.¨

I snapped my head to him and shoved his hand off my shoulder ¨next time it isn't your nose or wrist but your neck and back so move on dipshit¨ I scoffed rolling my eyes.

I feel Dracos eyes on me. ¨tell me you didn't ¨ he said

¨i could if you want me to lie¨ i said not looking back at him.

¨hey y/n i wanted to ask if you could help me with this¨ Cedric said giving me a piece of paper it was homework and i needed to do the same thing as well so why not.

¨yeah sure meet me in the library at 2¨ i said giving Cedric a smile.

¨oh and there is this party in the Gryffindor common room and i wanted to ask if you and pansy would like to join?¨ he said giving me and pansy a smile.

¨ofcourse we will¨ i said getting up ¨but i have to go now ill see you tonight¨"i gave pansy a quick kiss on her cheek and walked out of the great hall.

*in my mind* what's wrong with me. i never behave like this. shit.

i walked outside and i was pretty stressed so i decided i needed to smoke so i walked into the forest there is this small bench where i used to smoke a lot so i went there. i took a few hits and the stress just slowly went away. i heard a few footsteps from behind when i looked behind me i saw the Weasley twins. i smiled and laughed.

¨long time no see boys¨ i said handing one of the tall red-headed boys the joint.

The tall boy took a hit and sat beside me and let out a small laugh ¨so how you're doing love¨ he said handing the joint to his brother.

¨well I'm doing amazing right now how about you two haven't spoken to you much the last few months¨ i said half in my own world.

¨were doing amazing we need to hang out more.¨ the other twin said