𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

i woke up today extremly excited, cause school starts today. i already packed my bags yesterday. my whole vacation i did the same things. I partied i read and spend time with my family. im gonna miss my mom a lot but my little sister comes to hogwarts this year im really excited cause everytime i left it was just me and my brother and i had a great bond with my little sister. lshe really is my bestfriend. my brother on the other hand... hes really over protective and he still thinks im 5, but he told me he under stood that i'm not a little girl anymore. thats all cause we ran into each other on the big end of the summer party qnd he caught me drunk somking weed making out with one of his friends... he wasnt angry tho he understands that im 16 now.

*time skips*

im now at platform 9 3/4 and my sister is hugging my parents i already said good bye and with my brothers help i load in our stuff. ¨tini its time to go!¨ i said ready to get on the train.

i'm coming! ¨tini said while she gave our parents one last kiss on there cheek before running towards us.

Her bestfriend lex is also comming to hogwarts this year so she sat with him and a few friends of him in an compartment my brother was with his friends and i went looking for pansy when i saw her she sat with the hottest boy i've ever seen... Draco Malfoy. When she saw me she waved at me and dragged me in the compartment i sat down and smilled a bit shy at draco and his friends while pansy is basicaly chocking me with her tight hugs. 

¨so how was your vacation did you got laid?¨ Pansy said while looking at me.

¨it was amazing nate finally understands i'ḿ not 5 anymore he kinda walked in on the end of she summer party drunk and high. but he wasnt angry¨ i said

Dracos pov

Pansy dragged a friend in i've barley noticed her before i think i saw her afew times cause shes pansy room mate. she looks stunning with her green eyes and her brown hair light freckles. her uniform looks amazing she rolled up her skirt so its a few inches above her knees slightly showing her tights. she wears a black bra under her blouse so its a bit see through only if you look at it for a few seconds you can notice it. a few buttons undone so you could see her silver necklace. shes gorgeous...

y/n pov

¨whats that?¨ pansy points at your arm where you sleeves are rolled up a bit.

you pull down your sleeves and look at her. ¨its nothing¨ you smiled at her and looked down at your book again.

Pansy looked confussed and then realized something ¨did noah hurt you again?¨

You got red and looked at her ¨it was mt fault anyway so dont bother¨

¨wait what?¨ blaise said.

Pansy looks at you an sighted ¨sorry y/n but i think you need to speak up about thing like this¨

Draco's eyes landed on you and he gave you a nod like he tried to tell you you can say it like its a safe place here.

you sighted,¨ my ex didn't like the fact that i broke up with him, but he used me and a lot of things against me. but Nate took care of it¨ You slightly smilled and looked down at the ground.

you opened your book and a little bag with pills fall out. ¨fuck¨ you said and picked it up

Pansys eyes narrowed on you picking it up ¨you said stopped¨

¨i did that f*cking cunt¨ you said while getting up and walked out looking for noah

Pansy got up and ran after you ¨y/n don't!

You noticed noah standing in a corner smoking a cigarte by a open window. you walked to him and pushed him. ¨you fucking dickhead why did you do it?!¨

He dropped his cigaret out of the window of shock before pushing you back. ¨did what darling?¨

You hold up the small bag with pils

¨they used to be your favorite¨ he pinned you to the wall towering over you.

you tried to push him away ¨get off me!¨ you pushed him but he grabbed your wrist squeezing them tight

¨ow stop¨

¨get off her noah¨ pansy said 

he squeezed yout wrist tighter 

¨ow stop!¨ tears filled your eyes cause your still bruised cause of the last time

¨She said get off¨ Draco said standing behind pansy before pushing noah off you and grabbing your wrist pulling you in his chest and one arm flys around you holding you... protection you.

you rubbed your wrists to relieve the pain and looked up at draco your eyes conected for a few seconds.

¨already got another one you filthy little whore¨ noah said looking at you with a disguisted look

Draco snapped and punched him you grabbed his arm and pulled him away hes breathing heavily his first light grey blue eyes are now a shade darker filled with anger.

¨ hey look at me¨ you said while grabbinghis hand calming him down hes still looking at noah so you grab his cheek making him look at you as your eyes conect you say

 ¨lets get back to the compartment¨ you grabbed his hand and suprisently enough he holds yours aswell and followed you to back to the compartment.