𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. Another Reunion

Start from the beginning

Elijah attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. Klaus ceases opportunity opening the one next to it, un-daggering Kol who is lying inside. Klaus rushes towards Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly. "Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Klaus warns.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah retorted staring in his brother's eyes with anger

Klaus lowers the dagger. "Mikael is dead." Klaus deadpanned letting go of his brother's shirt and Elijah stands up brushing himself off while looking at his brother in shock.

as all of this was happening Harlow stumbled onto the couch trying to be as quiet as she could. she gripped onto her head as the whole room spun, this wasn't good. 

she had zoned out from the brother's conversation deciding not to intervene, this was a sibling thing and also the fact that her whole body felt like it was on fire, a light cover of sweat coated her body as she clung onto the couch for any stability, in hopes it would help the room stop spinning.

Harlow missed the rest of the conversation between the brothers but could see Klaus dagger Kol once again, Harlow was curious why they didn't like Kol so much but she would find out later.

"Always and forever. I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you our family will be whole again." she heard Klaus propose and there was no crashing of things after that so Elijah probably had agreed. As for the statement that Klaus spoke about Stefan, she didn't really mind. she didn't care for the man although she did recognise he didn't exactly have it easy, the girl he had just fallen in love with was brother-hopping.

the same brother who had made his life hell, or from what he had told her when on the road and Harlow had believed him from the small glimpse of Damon she had seen. He is exactly that type of selfish person that also thinks they are privilege to whatever, not like a Harlow selfish who would look out for her own ass above other but the type of selfish person that would drag everyone down with them and make peoples lives hell for nothing, Harlow could not withstand that type of selfish.

harlows breathing became faster and faster to the point where she couldn't talk as she hyperventilated, she didn't want to do any of this nor did she know where it came from but she has her suspicion it came from the fight she had gotten into earlier.

her arm that had been cut by the crazy blind was burning but she stayed silent her airways deciding not to let air in. she clutched on her chest nothing her breathing was slowing down. making Harlow lay down onto the couch as her breaths slowly evened, now making her breaths shallow.

after Elijah and Klaus resolved their small squabble, Klaus attention then turned to the couch where he noticed that Harlow had been awfully quiet, for well Harlow. he walked slowly to the couch "Harlow?" he spoke, as he got closer he now saw the sickly pale girl in full view making his eyebrows crease together. she was fine the minutes ago.

"I've been poisoned." Harlow rasped as she lazily turned her head to Klaus. who is crouched down beside her confusion written all over his face, Harlow was dying and she was clam?

Klaus wasted no time biting his writs holding it up to the girl "take it."

Harlow mustered up her best-unimpressed look, could this man not grasp the concept of guaranteed immortality "would you stop with this whole drinking your blood thing," she pushed his bloodied hand away, then turning her head up to the roof as her eyes slowly falling closed "I'm fine, I don't think I'm even going to pass out..." as trailed off as her eyes closed as she clung onto consciousness, she didn't think she was going to die because she would have seen white by now.