Chapter 9 (Amusement Park 1)

Keran's POV

So it was really destined huh? This day is so nice, not so sunny nor rainy. We just wore our casual outfits too, like a simple colored shirt partnered with jeans and sneakers. Xin paired it with her shades.

"So are you guys ready?" I asked the two besides me, Yu Yan and Yuxin.

"Definitely NOT!" Yuxin shouts then rolled her eyes.

After a few minutes...

"He's already here!" Yu Yan said to gain our attention and yeah, Zhengting is already here.

We are all inside the car already and while Zhengting was entering, he looks at me.

'Damn it! What the hell is he looking for?!'

Then he looked at Yu Yan.

"Your seatbelts Yu Yan" Zhengting said then leaning forward and closely to Yu Yan to fix her seatbelt.

"Ahh...T-thanks" Yu Yan thanked, I heard Xin clicked her tongue.

"Pfffft!" that was me teasing and suppressing my laughter at Yuxin!

And now she's glaring at me so I already stopped grinning.

The Amusement Park wasn't that far so we already got here.

"It was very long time since the last we went here...in our place" Zhengting said, emphasizing the word 'in our place'.

"Yeah and let's don't talk about that anymore, we're here to have fun right?" He smiled on what Yu Yan have said

"So what do y'all want to ride first?" Zhengting asked

"Yeah, where do you want Yuxin?" I asked Xin

"As if I want" she said that made Zhengting glared at her.

Since the tension is getting hot, Yu Yan speaks up.

"Uhm...W-What if let's ride rollercoaster?" She suggests. I widened my eyes, thinking if Yu Yan do it in I purpose or she just don't know what to say anymore.

As I expected...

"What the hell Yu Yan?!" It was Yuxin. And yes, she hates---or should I say, she DESPISE rollercoasters!

"What's wrong? I want to ride rollercoaster" Yu Yan genuinely smiled. I think she forgot it.

"Okay then what Yu Yan wants, Yu Yan gets" Zhengting said, making Yuxin rolled her eyes.

We're now at the entrance of rollercoaster. I looked at Yuxin and while she's looking to the ride on her front now, I saw her swallowed a lump on her throat and takes a very deep breath.

"Ready yourself pfft!" I grinned, warning her at the same time.

And obviously, we ride...

"Woooooooooohh!"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

"ABJSKDMDNJDISK"

That was all Yu Yan!

Zhengting and I just calmly sitting here and also laughing at Yu Yan. But I won't deny that I'm quite scared sometimes.

"Is i-it about t-to end?"

"H-how long it w-was still?"

"W-WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!"