Beginings....Again

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Well, that wasn't awkward at all. I asked why was he here. God, it's a mall. I'm so smart. Note the sarcasm. I saw Kamarie sitting at a nearby table and I joined her.

"You alright? You look pale." She noticed.

"Fine." I smiled.

<<!>>

"All right, I'll see you later." Kamarie said and I stepped off her pink motorcycle.

"Okay bye." I waved and she drove off.

I walked back into my house.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled through the house.

"No one cares!" My brother yelled.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room. I closed the door and turned around. I walked to my drawer and changed into my PJ's. I climbed into my bed.

An hour had passed and I was awoken by a swishing sound, then a tumbling sound.

"Wow, that did not work out well." A person said.

I yelped as I saw a figure sitting on my floor. I grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it. It hit the person in the head.

"Ow, you trying to give me a brain tumor? Which is not something to joke about." The voice slurred.

I walked up closer and realized who it was.

"What are you doing here Lucas?" I asked.

"I came to see you. Have I ever told you that you have the coolest room a girl can have." He said.

I turned on my lamp and looked at him. He had a bottle of liquor in his hand.

"Okay, I'll take that." I tried to grab the bottle but he pull it away.

"I'm sorry Sage." He took a drink out of the bottle.

"Give it to me." I held out my hand and he gave it to me.

I set it on the counter and turned back to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he was your dad." His eyes started watering.

"It's okay, you couldn't have known anyway." I told him.

"I was just a kid. I shouldn't have even had that gun." He cried.

He leaned his head on my shoulder. I took it by surprise and frozen for a second before I patted his shoulder.

"I'll never forgive myself." He sobbed.

"Hey, you didn't know. I forgive you." I told him.

"How? How can you forgive me after I killed the person that had sex with your mom to make you?" He said.

Wow, did he have to explain the details? "It was so long ago, and to be honest, my dad wasn't that great." I said.

"I'm so sorry." He looked at me.

"I'm gonna regret this but obviously you are in no condition to leave so your staying here for tonight." I told him.

"Yay!" He said.

Suddenly, someone else crawled through my window.

"You shouldn't leave that thing open its danger-- What are you doing here?" Zander asked.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas asked.

I heard a tumble. "I'm good! Hey guys, why are you here?" Dylan asked.