PROLOGUE

Ang buhay ko noon ay tahimik, pero nung nakilala kita nabago lahat.

Ang tahimik at malaya na aking mundo ay ginulo mo, isa lang ang masasabi ko Demonyo ka Isaac.

Being involved with you is like a living hell on earth, pinikit ko na lang ang aking mga mata habang nagpapalubog sa tubig, siguro desisyon ko din ito.

"I want to see if an innocent lady can become a lowly plaything,"  he said while holding me in my neck in front of the mirror.

Napadilat ako habang inaalala kung paano kita nakilala I look at him with fear in my eyes as I was pleading for him to spare my life "Don't mess with the blood," "Bury her," 

Napaka swerte ko nung panahon na yon, nakatakas ako, nakawala ako sa iyo. Pero bumalik ka, binalikan mo ko at binago mo yung pangalan mo and what I didn't expect is you set a multiple fucking traps.

"The pain I have suffered, I will slowly recover it from you," the voice echoed in my head"What have you left to lose? Kiara?" he whispers into my ears

My reputation shreds, my happiness shattered "Love, leave this to me" my boyfriend said as I remember those memories "Kiara if you want him to live, play an even longer game with me" the devil said.

In order for my loved ones to live, I have to play a cruel game with the devil. Hiding my true feelings while using love as a bargaining chip betting on my life and waiting for a chance to escape.

Holding back my screams and put a smile on my face and play the game with him.

What tricks are you up to this time?

If we meet again my love, Sandro, pull me up to the gates of heaven with all of your strength, or else the devil will push me back to hell. 

Author's Note:

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS CONTAIN VIOLENCE, DISCOURTEOUS WORDS, AND SEXUAL CONTENT THAT IS VERY DISTURBING TO READERS.

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

I apologize in advance for all the shortcomings, lapses, and loopholes. immaturity, idiocy, inconsistency, and neglected responsibility you will see in my stories. Please know that I'm still in process of improving myself to become the best writer I can be and take note that in any way I am not trying to glorify, promote, romanticize, or normalize toxicity, or abuse in any form, or lack of women empowerment.

Also, I would like to apologize in advance if ever I step on every kind of religion and belief.

This is a work of fiction. Name, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Don't accuse me of copying if you haven't yet read the whole story. I am sorry to tell you that you can't compare my work to others' work. I have my own plot and I really work hard for this.

Do not distribute without the permission of the author.

A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS!!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!

PHOTO CREDITS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS AND IS USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

Enjoy reading this story, love lots,

Start writing: April 24, 2021

SAVRIANNE

**ALL GLORY TO GOD**